Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 435139 times)

why can nothing actually exist in this thread without an arguement
no offence night fox, but please keep it to elsewhere, this isn't the gay/straight rights megathread
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:50:49 PM by Maxwell. »

why can nothing actually exist in this thread without an arguement
Because we're mirroring exactly how it works on Tumblr.

no offence night fox, but please keep it to elsewhere, this isn't the gay/straight rights megathread
100% of my posts in this thread are responding to other people, so I think you need to target somebody else

100% of my posts in this thread are responding to other people, so I think you need to target somebody else
you were continuing it, but no one should respond to it now

i saw this coming i just didnt want to believe it would

sacrifice for the white cause
tumblr pls

Tumblr is a no chill environment

The thing that annoys me about those who identify as transgender is that they're easily (not socially, but personally) able to just change who they are to suit their desires, while many other people are stuck playing the hand that they're dealt. I can't just denounce my sinusitis or my narcissistic personality traits because "it doesn't feel right".

inb4 "sensible" remarks

I think it's fitting that spellcheck doesn't even recognise trans terms as words
I don't see what you mean. Are there trans FTMs/MTFs that change their gender every day? They're not trans then, they're genderfluid. They're not "denouncing" their love, they just aren't cisgender. What's the big problem?

i was going to post a reaction gif but it's kind of hard to find a gif of the cross between fire-stuffting fury and haunting disappointment

they're genderfluid.
The word you're looking for is "indecisive."

The word you're looking for is "indecisive."
What's so unbelievable about gender fluidity? If you believe that transgender people aren't trans by choice, then you believe gender is a state of mind. Is there any reason this state of mind can't change? Gender is really weird and complex and I generally give people the benefit of the doubt with these things. (obv when it comes to things like made up genders or otherkin or trans-racial people i don't agree)

If you believe that transgender people aren't trans by choice, then you believe gender is a state of mind.
Man, it's a good thing I don't believe in bullstuff then, isn't it?

Man, it's a good thing I don't believe in bullstuff then, isn't it?
Then you don't believe in gender dysphoria? What do you think is the primary motivation for gender love reassignment surgery?

Then you don't believe in gender dysphoria?
In what?

What do you think is the primary motivation for gender love reassignment surgery?
Confusion, lunacy, identity dissociation, insecurity, and/or general bad judgement.