Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 432731 times)

i think aloveuals exist, but grey-ace and other "i kind of like love but only sometimes" is just a low libido and shouldnt be classified as a loveuality
Heteroloveual
Homoloveual
Biloveual
Aloveual
Is all you need
Having a preference is one thing, but it's not a whole new loveuality
does that genuinely make sense to you? you actually believe what you just said?
yep

most people who claim to be aloveual just have a very low libido or are just being special snowflakey for attention. people who are actually aloveual are not that easy to come by -- given that the human biology is designed with loveual reproduction in mind. if you are actually aloveual that's wonderful, but there is no need to tell absolutely everyone as one's loveuality is not a defining trait of their personality.
But there's also no need not to tell people, and with all the heteronormativity flying around, it can be nice to break people's false assumptions of yourself.

most people who claim to be aloveual just have a very low libido or at just being special snowflakey for attention. people who are actually aloveual are not that easy to come by -- given that the human biology is designed with loveual reproduction in mind.
so, if that's why you feel that way about aloveual people, you must also feel the same way about gay people? they just haven't found the right girl or the right boy for them. or maybe they just want to seem special. you know, since human biology is designed with loveual reproduction in mind
yep
lol

I could say the same thing about "yep," so...
Feel free to tell how my statement was wrong

Not having love does not make you a different loveuality.

Yes it does? If I'm not hetero or homoloveual, what else am I supposed to call myself?? I'm not bi or pan because i still don't like either one??

And, despite it technically not being a religion, Atheism is still considered one. Aloveuality works the same way. If you look at the definition of loveuality (a person's loveual orientation or preferences), then I can say I have "No Preference," be my preference.

i think aloveuals exist, but grey-ace and other "i kind of like love but only sometimes" is just a low libido and shouldnt be classified as a loveuality

I disagree. I think it's important for people to be able to label themselves in the way that describes them best. After all, you wouldn't want to end up with, say, a gray-ace if you enjoy having love often. The person may feel, also, that they are mostly aloveual. I don't really see the point in disagreeing, either. There's still only 5 loveualities, which isn't that much and covers anything I can really think of.

Also, I may be recalling the exact stuff wrong, but aloveuals still have healthy, normally functioning libidos, which makes it different from Hypoloveuality disorder. It just isn't aroused by anything, and I'm sure it's similar for gray people.  

I'll link the study once I get off of mobile.

another loving sjw type subject in the tumblr megathread destined to turn into an argument
take it to tumblr for forget sake just because a thread about tumblr exists doesn't mean you bring the negative stuff to it
pageloss for the sake of the thread

Feel free to tell how my statement was wrong
well I can't tell you how you're wrong until I know why you feel that way

more aloveuals is a good plan for the future
less annoying people eventually

well I can't tell you how you're wrong until I know why you feel that way
Opening your partner's pants and not giving a stuff about what's in is pretty much "I don't give a stuff who you are as long as you forget me"

more aloveuals is a good plan for the future
less annoying people eventually

well actually i am considering sperm donation if my partner wants kids

we're just not having love directly :S

Opening your partner's pants and not giving a stuff about what's in is pretty much "I don't give a stuff who you are as long as you forget me"

the difference being that most aloveuals aren't going to be opening their partner's (if they want to have one) pants in the first place

well actually i am considering sperm donation if my partner wants kids

we're just not having love directly :S

the difference being that most aloveuals aren't going to be opening their partner's (if they want to have one) pants in the first place
I was talking about panloveuals
probably should have clarified that

no? that doesn't even make sense
whoever told you panloveuality was not caring what you find, doesn't know what panloveuality is

like, I'm attracted to snakees, and breasts, and vaginas, and whatever else. what makes the difference between panloveuality and biloveuality is whether you'd like combinations of them. like, whatever crude words you use to describe girls with snakees or whatever
it's not the act of not caring. it is specifically liking everything

I was talking about panloveuals
probably should have clarified that
But people are attracted to genders, usually, not genitals. Do you go around looking in people's pants before you decide whether or not you're attracted to them?