Author Topic: I now have evidence on who have hijacked the 4 accounts in January, and MMC.  (Read 8489 times)

this entire thread is contradiction after contradiction

Anyways, Lando is a coward IMO. Trying to get people's info by a freaking keylogger.

this entire thread is contradiction after contradiction

Anyways, Lando is a coward IMO. Trying to get people's info by a freaking keylogger.

Jrat

He told me a bunch of stuff.
Like Lando jacked the 4 accounts.

-snip-

He also told me to tell you guys all this stuff.

Yeah, already knew this a while ago.

itt: skid circlejerk

this

also this topic is a perfect example of why i talk to nobody related to the incident

1. frontrox is and always will be an idiot (sorry, frontrox, but it's true)

2. lando will and is going to be a skiddie for years to come

3. pacha is a bad person ok

4.maxx is so dumb it hurts my brain

5.this topic shows how easily the current generation of forumers are to manipulate

Let me clear this up a bit.

Oh wow you guys are bad at this.

Pacho asked Lando The Climber to hijack the accounts.
Lando The Climber hijacked MrMcCakey, but not the other 4 accounts.

Frontrox didn't realize the game was a keylogger, and since he and Lando the Climber were friends, he unknowingly spread it, trying to help his friend advertise his game.

Eepos decided to take advantage of this and spread propaganda, as I have stated several times.
He said it was Okiver and other stupid stories under multiple names, attempting to troll. (Which he appears to have done pretty well, seeing as this topic exists.)

Watching is an alt of Lando the Climber. His previous account was banned for phishing for credit cards.

Frontrox had nothing to do with this and you all need to stop harassing him. I was the only one possibly infected by him and I don't care, so the rest of you need to knock it off.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=227155.0

HALL OF SHAME

Frontrox didn't realize the game was a keylogger, and since he and Lando the Climber were friends, he unknowingly spread it, trying to help his friend advertise his game.

Eepos decided to take advantage of this and spread propaganda, as I have stated several times.
He said it was Okiver and other stupid stories under multiple names, attempting to troll. (Which he appears to have done pretty well, seeing as this topic exists.)

Watching is an alt of Lando the Climber. His previous account was banned for phishing for credit cards.

Frontrox had nothing to do with this and you all need to stop harassing him. I was the only one possibly infected by him and I don't care, so the rest of you need to knock it off.

HALL OF SHAME
Some one beat me too it ;I

You literally just copy pasted someone elses posts and claimed it as your own in an attempt to look cool online.

You literally just copy pasted someone elses posts and claimed it as your own in an attempt to look cool online.

Great, now we have people hijacking accounts and posts, like Kevso said. What's next?

Great, now we have people hijacking accounts and posts, like Kevso said. What's next?

Took the words right out of my mouth ;I

HALL OF SHAME

100/10 great cool original post 100+ respect for you benjamin

Seems right now that Freek aka TheNerd was hijacked.

Although, this was NOT the keylogger, it was something different.

Seems right now that Freek aka TheNerd was hijacked.

Pretty sure he's lying