Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 251430 times)

great session but im all smashed out

I like your falcon. Smarter than the large majority of them imo.

hey that was fun.

thanks. I've taken a lot of notes from other falcons. and added my own stuff lol

is marth your main? you pretty much destroyed me with all the fire emblem characters

I have a feeling aces really likes fire emblem

hey that was fun.

thanks. I've taken a lot of notes from other falcons. and added my own stuff lol

is marth your main? you pretty much destroyed me with all the fire emblem characters
yeah marth is my main, ike is my secondary. I find lucina and roy interchangeable with marth but I need to learn more roy.

I'd like to say I main robin too but I know for a fact I'm inconsistent with him.
I have a feeling aces really likes fire emblem
yep

As a past Roy main, I gotta say, changing between Roy and Marth is not fun

As a past Roy main, I gotta say, changing between Roy and Marth is not fun
It's doable.

Roy is a lot less maneuverable but if you play him like you'd play marth you can get far enough. It's more or less to develop a better ground game and stop using so many aerials so you can take advantage of his smash attacks.

anyone want to netplay melee tonight?

I finally got a Wii U again after moving back in May lol. Does anyone want to play with a scrub tier loser so he can develop his pro strats?

I'm not being modest either I really am a noob player. Last time I played Smash regularly was like 2005 on Melee. I only had the chance to play Smash 4 like 3 times.

me
Ike I am sick and tired of your trash talk. You come barging into this thread thinking that you have some free reign to play me? money match me, forgeter. $50.

I finally got a Wii U again after moving back in May lol. Does anyone want to play with a scrub tier loser so he can develop his pro strats?

I'm not being modest either I really am a noob player. Last time I played Smash regularly was like 2005 on Melee. I only had the chance to play Smash 4 like 3 times.
I would suggest learning basics offline then play online. You'll learn more playing several random people.

a ness knocked my gordo back at me and i swear to god it skimmed the puffball of dedede's hat