Author Topic: [Maxx] - Stupid  (Read 16113 times)

Also, to those saying that maxx went overboard with cuddles autistic stuff: this is nothing new, and you are just using this example to make maxx feel bad.

Just because bullying happens often doesn't mean it should come to be accepted. Yeah, he should feel bad for that potshot, for all we know, he could have really hurt trifornt.

I've had plenty of people (on here and in real life) make fun of my dead mother. But I don't see my squad of white knights coming to save me.

My condolences for your mother and your family, but what kind of point are you trying to prove? In the situation that I would have witnessed you being bullied over this, I would have definitely stuck up for you. No level-headed folks are about to let somebody get picked on because of a tragic loss.

It's not that anyone's trying to look good in the situation, but that they would feel that it's wrong and sickening that people bully others for this and speak out, and aid those who are being bullied.

I've had people tell me I should kill myself, but I see no one coming to save me.

Oh gosh :c

I see that you people are selective, and only go "Whoa, you just went overboard!" with thoses reputations you want to ruin.

I don't want to ruin Maxx's reputation, I stated the hard truth in hopes that he realizes what he's doing could hurt others.

Ok, before you start the bully stuff.
1. This is not 6th grade.
2. This is the internet.
3. This is a internet forum.
What the hell are you trying to prove here?

Maxx could have gone without this. It almost seems as though you wanted to ruin his day by posting this. You could have gone about it without making a drama. We all know that Maxx is Maxx.

Ib4maxmakesanotherimafriendso rryguys thread

hehehe but maxx is in the sixth grade

Could be a phase, same with Elecro. Except I think Elecro is far worse.

I don't want to ruin Maxx's reputation, I stated the hard truth in hopes that he realizes what he's doing could hurt others.
Well, this actual drama just made my reputation get worse.
I see no reason for this drama to have existed in the first place.
Could be a phase, same with Elecro. Except I think Elecro is far worse.
Hey, atleast I'm not telling people to forget off and saying "forget" in every post I make.
you're a stuffty person
k.

inb4maxxinvitesmurato20millio nskypecalls

Ib4maxmakesanotherimafriendsorryguys thread
Actually, I'm not sorry at all.
inb4maxxinvitesmurato20millionskypecalls
No.

no, it was definitely needed. your attitude is horrendous.

no, it was definitely needed. your attitude is horrendous.
I could have actually gone without this, but you're cooperduper, you dont give a forget and will bash on me every time a drama about me comes up.
Maxx could have gone without this. It almost seems as though you wanted to ruin his day by posting this. You could have gone about it without making a drama. We all know that Maxx is Maxx.

Hey, atleast I'm not telling people to forget off and saying "forget" in every post I make.
k.
Of course you don't see a reason in this thread to exist, because it's against you.
Besides, elecro only said that because he was annoyed by other people, and many of his posts don't have the word "forget" in them.

This was un-necessary Mura, just because [Maxx] tried an ARG because everyone thought yours was cool dosen't mean you need to drama him, he's not the only one who made an "ARG" because yours was cool, its like you just made this to be an starfish, sorry Mura, but this is really stuipid.

I could have actually gone without this, but you're cooperduper, you dont give a forget and will bash on me every time a drama about me comes up.

psst
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=236588.0
this past week is the first time I've actually interacted with you

"maxx is maxx" is a stuff excuse. you can't run around being a dumbass and say "it's just the way I am". Clone can't run around and rape small children because "it's the way he is". start thinking before you post.