Author Topic: OnBotKill request  (Read 257 times)

The bot hole events have been implemented for a while now and we have seen some add-ons for them Like OnBotTouched and OnBotDamaged.

We have an event that is called when a player kills a bot (onBotDeath), but there isn't one (yet) for when a bot kills a player.
On the old bot events this was called OnBotKill, it worked and I could use those but I rather don't as they are CRC'd for a reason.
I tried to implement it myself, but Badspot coded is so well I don't understand any of it. Damn you Badspooot!

So I turn to the community, any of you willing to put some time and effort into this?

The bot hole events have been implemented for a while now and we have seen some add-ons for them Like OnBotTouched and OnBotDamaged.

We have an event that is called when a player kills a bot (onBotDeath), but there isn't one (yet) for when a bot kills a player.
On the old bot events this was called OnBotKill, it worked and I could use those but I rather don't as they are CRC'd for a reason.
I tried to implement it myself, but Badspot coded is so well I don't understand any of it. Damn you Badspooot!

So I turn to the community, any of you willing to put some time and effort into this?
Brian Smithers fixed up the old bot events, if you want to use that. However, I support this for the new system.