Author Topic: My Ideas  (Read 4107 times)

k1l4l4

how about 2 servers, one with and one without leveling systems. that way someone who wants to just explore the land can go to the one without levels and someone who wants to be like a strong man or something can go to the one with levels.

Badspot

• Administrator
how about 2 servers...

Sure, pay me $150 per month to cover the costs and it's a deal. 

Lol. That what you gotta pay Badspot. What do you think? Badspot made of money?

I'm glad people agree with me, no leveling. And I agree with the getting things from the arena, but I think it should be like a, get a small thing the the first time and the prize gets bigger or (this one will take more programing) there could be a shop and you would get points every win lose them every time you lose and in the shop you can buy temerary power-ups in the shape of items that can be used when ever or real items, like hooks or dyes. This would also be a thing to do, like guilds, besides dyes, and being a criminal or cop.

I'm glad to finally see you looking at these ideas BadSpot do you have comments on any of them I would like to here  them.

Sure, pay me $150 per month to cover the costs and it's a deal. 
Only if you put a giant billboard of that pupil and iris-less webcam photoshop of me I did up in the skies while within Port Town, with random chat from God.

Then you can put your head up in the skies outside of Port Town, with your random chat being from God's Agent.