Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160870 times)

i noticed the discord link is expired so here's a permanent one
https://discord.gg/7PUhd9J

i noticed the discord link is expired so here's a permanent one
https://discord.gg/7PUhd9J
ty

got 2 diamonds in desert treasure, will do the rest tomorrow

Grats, now get those barrows gloves.

Got an eternal crystal yesterday from Cerberus:

You can't run or escape from Runescape
I've made a new account after my previous account got banned for botting (which i never did and i tried appealing but forget me i guess)
I don't think i'll ever be able to quit Runescape and simultaneously be able to sleep at night

Looks like i won't be doing stronghold of security, authentication is a clunky piece of stuff, i entered the code a billion times resynced my phone and restarted my computer, still no dice.
Gonna have to wave my rainbow boots and 7k goodbye and earn that stuff the slightly less easy way
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:46:10 PM by Landmineman4000² »

Looks like i won't be doing stronghold of security, authentication is a clunky piece of stuff, i entered the code a billion times resynced my phone and restarted my computer, still no dice.
Gonna have to wave my rainbow boots and 7k goodbye and earn that stuff the slightly less easy way
jagex authentication version whatever diddy daddy two-step verification sucks richard

while i agree the authentication is stuff, why did you do it on your phone? you can do it way easier with winauth or a similar program on PC.

removed by the user, can you describe it?
uhhh i dont remember

I'm extremely reluctant to do that quest. Is it really that bad?

I'm extremely reluctant to do that quest. Is it really that bad?
it's not horrible, just tedious. there's pretty much no combat whatsoever so you don't really need to worry about food or weapons or armor, though you can get attacked by vyrewatches and vanstrom at one point. if you're familiar with meiyerditch and the obstacle course that it is, then this quest won't be too bad. this quest is basically just a whole lot of running and teleporting and jumping from rooftop to rooftop. parts can also be really confusing because of how repetitive and maze-like meiyerditch is.

regicide loving sucks