Author Topic: adven fox - can't host a minecraft server and badmin  (Read 3193 times)

if he didn't bother to put effort into making it good, he should probably just password it
op could have helped him made it good, but just because its bad doesn't mean the server should be public.

Lmao I still laugh at those kinds of trees. The big ass trunks and the tiny ass top. Rofl. I'm sorry.

I saw those kinds of trees in school so much I laugh every time. What's so hard to make a normal tree trunk and add a swirly big bubble on top of it? They aren't even trying.

op could have helped him made it good, but just because its bad doesn't mean the server should be public.
"there are no guns in minecraft"
"This is gunn mod.." *kick*

You just kept yelling "idiot!", "freekiller" and "this isn't minecraft!!" host told you that you could freekill. Way to ruin someone's fun starfish.

it was a DM on a baseplate with horrible trees
he shouldn't call it a minecraft server if it isn't

it was a DM on a baseplate with horrible trees
he shouldn't call it a minecraft server if it isn't
well it's what he thinks minecraft is?

You're just getting annoying now.

i agree with the OP.

i don't have to agree with your opinion.

If its a stuffty excuse for a server, we can complain about it. If anything, you're the one being annoying.

Adven-"Hur, have 20 bricks and killing people in a server makes it minecraft."
-_-

What's with all these X fox names

So you join the server, and say "THIS IS NOT MINECRAFT!!!1" ?

To me that seems like you ruined their fun.
you do not understand. the host was useing caps and kept saying "forget OFF" or "GO AWAY" sry for no pics becuase that was when i first joiend the server

You just kept yelling "idiot!", "freekiller" and "this isn't minecraft!!" host told you that you could freekill. Way to ruin someone's fun starfish.
are you telling me im a starfish and then i need to freekill when all i have is a wrench and no weps?

Learn your stuff before you try to call someone out.

Imagine if the host hosted the server and named it that, Just so they could attract players because they wanted to have power over other players.