2 (13.3%)
still not high enough level
4 (26.7%)
trying to do it
2 (13.3%)
I KEEP ON loving FAILING
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Destiny Megathread (ITS HERE)  (Read 22522 times)

I can get on, I was playing arma so I didn't see the forums.

Let's go, quick quick quick. I've got 2 hours

Let's go, quick quick quick. I've got 2 hours
alright
both you guys get on and add either me or naturemon.
our usernames are the same as here
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 06:07:52 PM by Flatflyer »

so, since we couldn't do it yesterday, what times are you guys available for today or tomorrow?

My mom found a Exotic Rocket Launcher yesterday. (To clarify, she allows me to use her account to play, if anyones curious.)

Either way, I plan to have a lot of fun with it in the crucible while this event is going on.

looking for 2 people to do lvl 26 heroic strike mission with because i have no friends
we can do it as soon as possible
at around 3:00 est
PSN: USnlm
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 09:25:35 AM by SonicTH »

My mom found a Exotic Rocket Launcher yesterday. (To clarify, she allows me to use her account to play, if anyones curious.)

Either way, I plan to have a lot of fun with it in the crucible while this event is going on.

Dude your mom is rad

also ICEBREAKER FOR 17 SC
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 09:45:11 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

As a warlock I officially forgive Xur this week for his lovely sales. I'm glad I didn't spend my SC last week on red death.

As a warlock I officially forgive Xur this week for his lovely sales. I'm glad I didn't spend my SC last week on red death.
why? whats he selling now?

why? whats he selling now?
Voidfang Vestments and (even better) the Ice Breaker. If you don't already have the Ice Breaker, buy it. Especially for VoG

Oh yeah. my friend got the Ice breaker a few weeks ago from Crucible stuff.
Now literally everyone has the gun.

in other news, I'm on the last part of the Toland exotic bounty, I just need 10000 points from PvP and then I get the Bad juju.
I only did like 4 matches and I'm already at 3300/10000

One of the matches I somehow managed to get a 3.6 K/D, I dont even know how.

Don't you love it when your team's hard work pays off?

Don't you love it when your team's hard work pays off?
I guess the games logic is if you do good, you dont need new gear and if you suck, have free legendaries.

I guess the games logic is if you do good, you dont need new gear and if you suck, have free legendaries.

Or maybe it's just plain ol loving RNG and people should stop complaining.