Author Topic: I hate gmod 9!!  (Read 2587 times)

I got gmod 10 with counter strike and half life 2. Wasted alot of bucks on those games. Turns out when I go to garrysmod.com and download alot of npcs and installed them right. they dont show up. This also happens with player models. I'm blaming all the people that make these npcs and player models for gmod 9 and never make a gmod 10 version!THIS IS THE GMOD 10 NPC SPAWN MENU
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:33:12 PM by TheChickenator »

You're an idiot, there are NO garry's Mod 9 mods on that site, YOU didn't install them correctly.

YOU didn't install them correctly.
That or you got so many they are screwing up

half life 2 + gmod = 30$, and didnt the lower the 20$ for half life2 to 5 $ for a special event? if not, gmod and half life come in a package i believe, for 25$ instead of 30$, thats not much in the real world, but its not me to say thats not expensive for you. It is sort of for me, but i can usually get somebody to buy stuff for me

nobody makes mods for old gmods
gmod10 screws up for me too, but i kind of just get through it..dont play much anymore caue my computer sucks

You're an idiot, there are NO garry's Mod 9 mods on that site, YOU didn't install them correctly.
There were a few still left that were for Gmod 9...

half life 2 + gmod = 30$, and didnt the lower the 20$ for half life2 to 5 $ for a special event? if not, gmod and half life come in a package i believe, for 25$ instead of 30$, thats not much in the real world, but its not me to say thats not expensive for you. It is sort of for me, but i can usually get somebody to buy stuff for me

nobody makes mods for old gmods
gmod10 screws up for me too, but i kind of just get through it..dont play much anymore caue my computer sucks
I got it with counter strike too, moron.

You are the idiot. No one uses Gmod 9, dipstuff.

There were a few still left that were for Gmod 9...
No, the database was cleared of Gmod 9 Mods.

well gmod 9 gone no more peoples :( not supported :"( i have it but i can't play it

:l man 10 dollor i got that but just don't want to
you changed it great >:(

after you install a mod for gmod restart steam and yeah GET GMOD 10 IDIOT

after you install a mod for gmod restart steam
You are an IDIOT.

I got it with counter strike too, moron.

-moron isn't an offensive word, it just makes you look like an idiot

- i don't really care what games you got it for, they come in packages which make them cost less, asswipe