Poll

do you want the osprey?

no
yes

Author Topic: Ch-53 Super Stallion and Ch-47 Chinook  (Read 36074 times)

Make.
I already did. But its mine to keep >:D
I'll work on a new one that everyone will think I stole the model because the old one looks super fail.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 06:01:05 PM by Plasticman »

I already did. But its mine to keep >:D
I'll work on a new one that everyone will think I stole the model because the old one looks super fail.

Chinook. Want.

Mono the blade spinning noise

You should make your own decals in gimp, otherwise its awesome

Sound is annoying, 3rd person view is screwed up, it crashes almost everyone, if it dare touch a group of bricks you lag like crap.

Sound is annoying, 3rd person view is screwed up, it crashes almost everyone, if it dare touch a group of bricks you lag like crap.
agreed, you can also shoot through it and its way too big

Correct on all accounts, sir (imo). The third person view is reaaally bad, and that's because the helicopter's so flippin' huge.

I still want an Apache, btw. Make it please :D

DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK!
-if you have something to say thats already been said that i'm not interested in reading it

Why did you change yes to no on the poll.We all want a chinook.

Double post.I want the chinook.I also didnt mean the heli crashed me!It crashed others.But now it does not.Please make the chinook :(

Double post.I want the chinook.I also didnt mean the heli crashed me!It crashed others.But now it does not.Please make the chinook :(
like i said.put a space.after sentences.you moron.

like i said.put a space.after sentences.you moron.
You shouldn't be the one saying this.

You shouldn't be the one saying this.
at least.i dont.talk like.this.

at least.i dont.talk like.this.
You just talked like that.