Author Topic: Clash of Clans [MEGATHREAD]  (Read 38507 times)

My phone deleted all of my progress. forget this stuff.

Android or iPhone?

Were you not synced with google+ or facebook?

Because if you were then just sign in. If not... well...

To be honest that's kind of dumb if not

Yes. Whoever has not signed into Google+ better make sure that they are in order to safeguard your progress.

Because if you were then just sign in. If not... well...

To be honest that's kind of dumb if not
I tried multiple times to log into gamecenter but it was asking to boot up the wrong profile.

I also never knew you could sign up with google plus.

Android or iPhone?
iPhone 5

My hogs are now level 2, so I'll be using my lab on giants (level 5) next. Hopefully starting tomorrow.

Never mind, my giants are upgrading now. I hit a guy with 414k elixir.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:15:31 PM by XR-7 »

My Barbarian King is now level 4. One more level until I unlock special ability!

Now to save fore 20k Dark Elixir. -_-

TH11 doesn't even make any sense. I doubt that.

If it happens, everything is going so freaking expensive. A level 7 mortar for example is 3.2M gold, and most of the mortars are double the price of the ones coming before it, probably making the level 8 mortar 6.4M gold. Since mortars are available for upgrade with every town hall, a TH11 mortar could cost well over 12M, which would require five storages and/or storage upgrades.

Such a large upgrade would take forever, since just about everything (including troop levels) would need upgrades as well.

On an unrelated note, my second tesla is upgrading to level 4 and my collectors are almost all level 10.

I'm farming atm, high lvl th8 i want to join the laid back clan, can you guys let me? Please PM me instead as i probs
wont be checking here a lot. Thanks!

any clans around?

i got reset because i didn't link my old phone which broke on me. i just started back up about 2 days ago and i'm townhall level 3, level 10 and rising fast. i just spent 20 bucks on two more builder huts just because my gift card was about to expire.

Dragons and barbarians have a 5x training boost.

Dragons and barbarians have a 5x training boost.

Barb rush x5