16 (23.5%)
Yay!
16 (23.5%)
spamm
7 (10.3%)
basplat
29 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: ARES - OHAY IM ALIVE!  (Read 523679 times)

BACKLISTED
No.
I'm getting a bit tired of your members coming in NWB's topic posting how your topic has the most amount of posts. It really doesn't affect us at all. I was also not happy to see this topic take NWB's name. But it was quickly changed back so I let it go.

I have no problem with ARES members, but if the spam continues, I will take different measures. You guys are not the only ones who play the blacklist game.
I only saw it 1 or 2 times, but If it continues then we will suspend anyone doing it.

I can't see any ARES related spam in the NWB topic

i dnt see spm anytwere do u

I only saw it 1 or 2 times, but If it continues then we will suspend anyone doing it.
Thank you. Like I said, I've never had any problem with you guys, and it isn't all your members, only some.

i dnt see spm anytwere do u
You're the primary one.

All I've done was make a political joke

does that count as spam?

Somebody edit Mecha Drago's face onto comr4de's avatar's face, and make it animated.

I'm getting a bit tired of your members coming in NWB's topic posting how your topic has the most amount of posts. It really doesn't affect us at all. I was also not happy to see this topic take NWB's name. But it was quickly changed back so I let it go.

I have no problem with ARES members, but if the spam continues, I will take different measures. You guys are not the only ones who play the blacklist game.
Alright, sorry about that, we got a little carried away.

Add "sir guy" to the blacklist.

Also, apparently there is another clan called ARES.

Oh how I have waited for this day.

He spammed POOPFAS kill brick spam all over my server once when I was AFK.

He's trying to go to clan war lol
EDIT:

BAHAHAHAHA
HE THINKS THIS IS BETTER THAN THE ARGOS AND DANUBE COMBINED

He's trying to go to clan war lol
NOTIFY OUR NON EXISTENT MARINE CORPS

LAUNCH THE FIGHTERS

CHARGE THE WAVE MOTION GUN, 10 SECOND COUNTDOWN!