Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 24246 times)

Well, if you're a bad husband/wife, of course your wife or husband will try to divorce
I don't even know how you can operate a keyboard.
Never try the pull out method.
If you're gonna go bare, might as well go all the way.

You heard it here, folks. Kearn being "pretty sure" passes for a fact and not an opinion.

ok sure

Uh, no?
It's like you think people that have a relationship and have love before marriage can't get married or be faithful with one another.

im pretty sure you have a listening problem, could be all that underage drinking getting to your brain

OP should have also realized the consequences before sticking it in her, if you're scared of getting someone pregnant you probably shouldn't bang everything with a vagina you stupid stuff

worst part is he barely knows the girl

worst part is he barely knows the girl
OP should have also realized the consequences before sticking it in her, if you're scared of getting someone pregnant you probably shouldn't bang everything with a vagina you stupid stuff
It was his choice. Let's just say OP can do whatever he chooses.

It was his choice. Let's just say OP can do whatever he chooses.

*changed mindset?

This EXACTLY.  Don't live other people's lives for them.  If they want to be stupid (using this relatively, cause both of you are acting stupid), they can do what they want as IT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.
why do you separate your sentences with 2 spaces :0

im pretty sure you have a listening problem, could be all that underage drinking getting to your brain
I'm pretty sure you have a blatant ignorance problem, could be all that shelter you've been living under.

why do you separate your sentences with 2 spaces :0

some people are just like that okay

some people are just like that okay
i prefer no-spaces.i think it's neat

i prefer no-spaces.i think it's neat
Iagree,spacesjustlookbad.
Damnit ebube.

You better pay child support for that kid if decides to birth it. The worse thing that can happen to a child is growing up with a single mother and not having a father to support you.

You better pay child support for that kid if decides to birth it. The worse thing that can happen to a child is growing up with a single mother and not having a father to support you.
#noabortion2014