Poll

Would a short section from the perspective of the iconians be interesting?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
No
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: SPACE MARAUDERS - Deployment time  (Read 171424 times)

Put the strongest at the front, so that when the guard brings the muzzle of the gun close, they push down on their hands, up on the muzzle, and kick onto the Iconian, successfully grabbing the gun.  Be sure to keep the Iconian between you and the other guard for meat shielding purposes.

Also maybe twist the gun a little bit.

If they could also spit on the Iconian's visor to temporarily disorient them, that would be nice.  If the others have weapons, fire into the Iconian's face so that he can be all the more disoriented.  If needed to cover the situation, the other Iconian does not have a helmet, so you could shoot him in the face.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 01:37:18 PM by SWAT One »

so basically put big red in front.

i'd say put yourself in front of the door, and big red and slobodan to the side. since you're the main character you can't die, and that automatically makes you the deux ex of the group so get to it duck the first shot, and have big red then jump the gun arm and push it down to face the floor. everyone else then points weapons and shoots.

Put the strongest at the front, so that when the guard brings the muzzle of the gun close, they push down on their hands, up on the muzzle, and kick onto the Iconian, successfully grabbing the gun.  Be sure to keep the Iconian between you and the other guard for meat shielding purposes.

Also maybe twist the gun a little bit.

If they could also spit on the Iconian's visor to temporarily disorient them, that would be nice.  If the others have weapons, fire into the Iconian's face so that he can be all the more disoriented.  If needed to cover the situation, the other Iconian does not have a helmet, so you could shoot him in the face.
so basically put big red in front.

i'd say put yourself in front of the door, and big red and slobodan to the side. since you're the main character you can't die, and that automatically makes you the deux ex of the group so get to it duck the first shot, and have big red then jump the gun arm and push it down to face the floor. everyone else then points weapons and shoots.

The soldier is dumb enough to enter the room and is attacked by everyone at once. Long story short, you take him down.

Meanwhile there is still another guard in the hallway.

how convenient
loot body armor and/or weapon, give it to big red (armor to him too unless he can't fit; then go to slobodan), and have another guy blind fire with a pistol around the edge of the doorway.

well i guess you need more commands but i suggested we loot the guy and his armor and use armor as a shield. then use shield to block fire as you shoot the other guy left.

not exactly what I suggested at first but its basically the same

yeah, loot the guy
steal his gun and shoot the other guard

or if any of the other dudes have a grenade, we could just toss that out there

or if any of the other dudes have a grenade, we could just toss that out there
didn't we get all our stuff taken though

didn't we get all our stuff taken though
the other guys got their stuff back, not anyone from our team i dont think tho

Fire at the guy's exposed head.