Author Topic: I just got blockland  (Read 3479 times)

I wish it was better so we wouldn't have to say this. :(
:c
but really, i still don't see the point in these topics :D
maybe we should just have a sticky at the top for people to say that they joined?

:c
but really, i still don't see the point in these topics :D
maybe we should just have a sticky at the top for people to say that they joined?

Theres plenty of forums out there that have sections for these kind of things, it's not uncommon :P

Congratulations James on finally getting BL! I hope you'll eventually become a better member of the community.

Welcome to Blockland, enjoy your stay.

Hi, I hope you enjoy the game.

You might want to avoid the forums.
I lose :(

You did too :D

Theres plenty of forums out there that have sections for these kind of things, it's not uncommon :P

Congratulations James on finally getting BL! I hope you'll eventually become a better member of the community.
A "Welcome" section would be a rather nice addition, IMO.
People could actually get used to the place, and learn some little tips and tricks for staying alive on the Forums. It would also reduce the whole "Hi, I'm new""Plaz!" thing that seems to happen everytime there is a 'I'm new' topic, since lots of people would be doing it.

Anyways, Congratulations on getting the game. I hope you enjoy it.

why announce it to everybody? if everybody did this we would have around 18k topics or so extra, which is rather pointless i say, but good job in getting it
20k, my friend.

I got the same shirt as you in the picture.

oh common he is new. dont put blockland pressure on him.

▲
▲ ▲

Triforce ftw.