Author Topic: Why can't I still host a server?  (Read 488 times)

I KNOW, IT'S V14 AND I HAVE IT!!!!! It's just that even though I don't have to PF, nobody ever joins my server. I usually make community builds (because I love them =3) and I give them great titles, but nobody joins.

I recently asked my friend to help me out with this and figure out what the problem was, and he told me that when he tries to join, it just says that it's trying to connect, but it never does.

Is this because I'm using a Mac, because I'm using a D-Link 524 router, or just because I'm not one of the "most people" that don't have to PF anymore?

I need some help here!

Have you tried to portforward before? If so, your incorrect settings could be stopping people from joining.

Either port forward properly, or remove the screwed up port forwarding settings.

Have you tried to portforward before? If so, your incorrect settings could be stopping people from joining.

Either port forward properly, or remove the screwed up port forwarding settings.
I have. I've visited the Port Forwarding website, but my screwed up computer says that the IP is invalid, and I'm not sure how to remove Port Forward settings.

I have. I've visited the Port Forwarding website, but my screwed up computer says that the IP is invalid, and I'm not sure how to remove Port Forward settings.
Set everything to 0 and untick the checkbox.