Author Topic: gay pick  (Read 2066 times)

"race betrayal..?" God forbid two people of different races date.
Well I guess for two people who aren't reproducing with each other it isn't an issue.

I'm sure girls enjoy seeing two guys kiss just as much as we enjoy two girls kissing.
mmm
But what if the girls are gay and the dudes kissing are straight?

I'm not bothered by the homoloveuality but the race betrayal is pretty disgusting though.
oh come on, mixed people are hot.

I'm sure girls enjoy seeing two guys kiss just as much as we enjoy two girls kissing.
mmm
That is true, but the nature of girls and society makes girls not open to their liking towards gayness.

That is true, but the nature of girls and society makes girls not open to their liking towards gayness.

um nearly all my female friends in school exclaim publicly who they want inside them. Especially the gays. :v
"I want him to forget my brains out!"

oh come on, mixed people are hot.
I wouldn't feel comfortable having offspring with someone who could very well taint my family's entire genetic heritage. I only have love with people with the thought that if I accidentally get them pregnant they must be able to raise strong and intelligent warrior children. I can't trust that to happen with someone with a very close genetic link to the savage races.

um nearly all my female friends in school exclaim publicly who they want inside them. Especially the gays. :v
"I want him to forget my brains out!"
Society is different in different places. :P

I actually find that cute.

I don't like football, but the Rams? That'd be my team, if I followed football... :o

I wouldn't feel comfortable having offspring with someone who could very well taint my family's entire genetic heritage. I only have love with people with the thought that if I accidentally get them pregnant they must be able to raise strong and intelligent warrior children. I can't trust that to happen with someone with a very close genetic link to the savage races.
do you browse stormfront.com by any chance?

do you browse stormfront.com by any chance?
I'd imagine that several people on this forum browse Stormfront.

"dude forget gays they can burn in hell."

15 minutes later

"dude i was in new york once and saw these two topless lesbians kissing.. it was so hot.."

- humans

I'm okay with this guy because he isn't flamboyant.
stuff like this is almost as bad as family values. who gives a forget about how anyone decides to act. if they aren't a douchenozzle, leave them be.
"race betrayal..?" God forbid two people of different races date.
literally everything otis says is in jest. just look at his post history.

stuff like this is almost as bad as family values. who gives a forget about how anyone decides to act. if they aren't a douchenozzle, leave them be.literally everything otis says is in jest. just look at his post history.
People act flamboyant for attention and I think it's stupid.  If you want to be treated like equals to normal people, start acting normal.

I'm okay with this guy because he isn't flamboyant.
god forbid someone express their personality or their interests. how terrible if a dude says he'd like to forget some other dude or admire some other dude's ass and how terrible if a woman admires another girl's tits or ass.
oh wait, straight men and women openly admire the opposite love's body parts and openly talk about how they're straight! gasp, how flamboyant.

People act flamboyant for attention and I think it's stupid.  If you want to be treated like equals to normal people, start acting normal.
i see straight people talk about their new boyfriend/girlfriend just for attention. it goes both ways tbh

its a shame hes just known as the gay football player lol.

i dont know why gay people are always ok with that. that would piss me off.

its a shame hes just known as the gay football player lol.

i dont know why gay people are always ok with that. that would piss me off.
And if he ends up sucking richard then it's going to look bad for all gay people everywhere, because you know that's how things work.