Author Topic: Hey guys is anyone still in Iraq?  (Read 4755 times)

Yeah, some time in the 6 months after the election...
if Obama wins anyways. :/

Holy stuff, the ignorance in this thread.

Holy stuff, the ignorance in this thread.

Care to come down from your ivory tower and elaborate on our supposed ignorance? hmm?

They are looking for Bin Laden I think.
If I was him, and I was there some time before the bombings, I think I would have gotten the forget out of there, seriously.

And yeah, resorting chaos with the chaos of war isn't a sound idea at all. It's kind of like trying to put out a fire with napalm

It'll burn out, eventually.

So in a way, I guess you could say it's possible.  :cookieMonster:

I'll remember what Firefighters SHOULD do from now on, fight fire with even more fire. The moto is "It'll go out eventually, actually it's kind of dying down, time to add more cesium".

Love this idea.

Why the forget are they still in Iraq? What in the world are they doing there?

The U.S is not the only country in Iraq, the British are there, the canadians are there, Korea is there, Mongolia is there.

Care to come down from your ivory tower and elaborate on our supposed ignorance? hmm?
Not you.

They are looking for Bin Laden I think.
and..
QFT

I thought that bitch was dead.

Its obvious bind laden is hiding in a cave. Lets just fire TOW missles into each cave, use bunker busters.

i say we just blow up the whole god damn place (get our soldiers out first)

Just get Bin Laden to say Cadlejack then he'll g-

Bush came in thinking they had WMDs.

We came, we conquered. No WMDs apparently.

Bush is all like "WTF, HU TOLD ME THAR WERE WMDS >:( "
They're all like "idk lol", so now Bush is focusing on adding more troops to just wipe out Al-Qaeda and terrorism in Iraq/Afghanistan, capturing Osama Bin Laden and setting up democracy in Iraq.

They should really be looking for Bin Laden in Family Circus.

If anybody gets this I'll be surprised.

Of course we can establish a sustainable Democracy in a foreign nation with entirely different values through overly expensive brute force and unneeded occupation.

It's like loving Vietnam...rushed in with idealism, but no exit strategy. Battles may be one (like the surge) but this "war" cannot. Every time an insurgent is killed another young man or woman is further fortified in their belief that western society is a corrupt, hateful place.

I'd love to assume that there will be some magical turning point at which the government will have achieved some arbitrary standard of stability and self-sustainability and we can just waltz our way back out.
well,nam wasnt exactly our fault,they sent like 15,00 people there to help the south or north(i forgot which)and most of them were killed and then the president got pissed,but yea they did rush in.

well,nam wasnt exactly our fault,they sent like 15,00 people there to help the south or north(i forgot which)and most of them were killed and then the president got pissed,but yea they did rush in.
Vietnam wasn't our fault because we sent soldiers in and they got killed? What?

We've pissed off way too many people for them to ever accept us.