Author Topic: i sorta saved a dude's life last night  (Read 20035 times)

it's not bait it's just my opinion
why does every loving thing have to be bait
every single post on this forum could be considered bait because someone out there shares a different opinion from you and is willing to argue against it

your post is bait
especially since life doesn't really matter and we're all just thoughts inside a hunk of meat anyways
You can't tell me that you didn't think that "hey this is going to get a lot of people to argue and debate with me."

You can't tell me that you didn't think that "hey this is going to get a lot of people to argue and debate with me."
i expected replies of any kind because this is a loving forum where we discuss things
did you expect me to respond positively to your "this is bait" post? no? then you expected a negative reaction out of me and are pretty much trolling.

i love you hodot, no homo

lol you have to be a terrible person to let this guys daughters learn that their dad is dead

if he wants to die he can do that in a more uninterruptable fashion after the hospital so there's not much of a reason not to call the ambulance

lol you have to be a terrible person to let this guys daughters learn that their dad is dead
thats an interesting thought

what would happen to the children if they learned that their father drank himself to death

das' post isn't bait, he's just opening up new discussions with his own opinion.

This

Das, do you really want his family and friends to through the sorrow after knowing the guy died, especially from his own selfish decisions?

if he actually loved his kids he wouldn't make such a selfish decision. maybe he shouldn't have custody

thats an interesting thought

what would happen to the children if they learned that their father drank himself to death
they will mourn, blame the mother, or possibly follow suit as he did
Das, do you really want his family and friends to through the sorrow after knowing the guy died, especially from his own selfish decisions?
if his family really cared about him it wouldn't have been a "rough divorce" as he so described
das' post isn't bait, he's just opening up new discussions with his own opinion.
thanks

cory is a girls name?
the star of the top 10 anime, cory in the house, cory, is a female you insensitive ass

him it wouldn't have been a "rough divorce" as he so described
family =/= just the guy and wife

I said family as in his parents (if alive), cousins, siblings, relatives, children, etc etc

family =/= just the guy and wife

I said family as in his parents (if alive), cousins, siblings, relatives, children, etc etc
i'm implying that his extended family doesn't care and you're implying that they do
we have no information to support either argument so agree to disagree

this is bait
Do you even know what bait is?
here is a reminder
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:57:36 PM by cooolguy32 »

if his family really cared about him it wouldn't have been a "rough divorce" as he so described
this is handicapped