Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 849313 times)

your argument

the crown victoria is built better than the chevy and is more reliable, at a cheaper price

all you seem to say is that the chevy is better because its "faster" and "more reliable" without backing it up at all

You're just talking out of your ass too then, apparently. Built better my ass lmfao have you ever even sat in one of those forgeters? It vibrates at every stop light, plastic is loose as stuff everywhere. Fit/finish is terrible on these cars. This is why ford gets away with having such low prices. It's definitely not more reliable. I work for the county where I'm at and those damn cars stay in the shop.

You're just talking out of your ass too then, apparently.

hahahahahaha no

here lets do a quick search

first link is a reddit post asking questions and everyone who owns one or owned one says its great or that it was amazing and they regret selling it

heres some people posting in the second link:

and heres one from the third link:

fourth link is a really positive in-depth review of the features mostly offered by the town-car variant of the crown vic

so no, im not talking out of my ass

i actually do my loving research on this stuff before i run my mouth

Built better my ass lmfao have you ever even sat in one of those forgeters? It vibrates at every stop light, plastic is loose as stuff everywhere. Fit/finish is terrible on these cars. This is why ford gets away with having such low prices. It's definitely not more reliable. I work for the county where I'm at and those damn cars stay in the shop.

i dont know what county you're working for but whoever is giving your shop those cars is either paying for them to be extensively worked on or is being abusive to them

never heard any virbrating on idle in any video i've seen or the town-car that i've been in and out of atleast a few times a week for the last year

its a loving marine, it hasn't had to have any major service in the last year, only normal maintenance and inspection
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 01:19:11 PM by shitlord »

Oh hey another Ford vs Chevy argument lol

this isnt about ford vs chevy

this is about the crown victoria not being the pile of stuff that diony keeps claiming it is

ignore susan, chevy is all he can see

although as far as cheap retired cop cars go i would take a '96 caprice over a vic. better yet a '96 impala ss. you get an lt1 either way

ignore susan, chevy is all he can see
lol more ignorance nice

I don't know why you've suddenly started to be a richard to me recently lmao

lol more ignorance nice

hes not even loving talking to you? 

lol more ignorance nice

… dude, i’ve only made one post against you and let your response to it go without resistance, get over it. Also, drop the condescending laugh-acronym-ridden garbage; i can’t tell if you’re actually bothered or just trying to start stuff

lol more ignorance nice

What is your problem dude, like seriously.

70% of your posts are trying to call people out for being in an argument. I don't have anything personally against you, but you really should curb this habit. Not only is it extremely annoying to have somebody try and intervene to kill discussions for no reason, it comes off like you're trying to secure the moral high ground every opportunity you get to look better than everyone else.

It's really condescending and it's a big factor of why people have such a problem with you around here.

You know what other vehicle can hit 1mil km without breaking? A Lada.

hes not even loving talking to you? 
He was though. Due calling me Susan, a troll that Lord Tony tried to pull on me quite a while ago because of my name being "insert name here," (which doesn't work on me, I just find it extremely handicapped, lmfao) and him saying to "ignore me," hinting at previous erroneous assumptions that I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to cars and stuff about them.

You could wrap the middle of the front bumper in matte black to make it look more like the EVO front lol

dun

added about 360HP to the wheels

hahahahahaha no

here lets do a quick search

first link is a reddit post asking questions and everyone who owns one or owned one says its great or that it was amazing and they regret selling it

heres some people posting in the second link:

and heres one from the third link:

fourth link is a really positive in-depth review of the features mostly offered by the town-car variant of the crown vic

so no, im not talking out of my ass

i actually do my loving research on this stuff before i run my mouth

i dont know what county you're working for but whoever is giving your shop those cars is either paying for them to be extensively worked on or is being abusive to them

never heard any virbrating on idle in any video i've seen or the town-car that i've been in and out of atleast a few times a week for the last year

its a loving marine, it hasn't had to have any major service in the last year, only normal maintenance and inspection

Other people's opinions are still opinions so this is just an opinion argument from both of us. Such teen angst lol. I've owned two 4.6 crown Vic's and three or four LT1 caprices. Caprices all over 250k, still drive relatively well except for my non police one. The crown Vic's are both under 100k, one of them only 60k. Both of them give problems after problems, which is why I gave up on them lol. (I like police cars, they tend to drive nice, so I get them lol) the fit and finish is like I said before, shabby at best compared to any of the more weathered caprices. The only thing I can think that crown Vic's do better is ride. They ride like couches and have nice rack and pinion steering whereas only two of my caprices do.

You know what other vehicle can hit 1mil km without breaking? A Lada.

any well maintained vehicle

dun

added about 360HP to the wheels

nice job taking the picture like an australian