Author Topic: World of Chaos: Skywalden - Vote Nikolas for president!  (Read 6677 times)

I want to note he has a mask on.
Full name: Kurt Johnson
Profession: Tech
Class: Swordsman
Weapon: Green Energy Sword
Race: Caucasian Human
Special: Hack virtually anything in a mater of minutes (If that's to "Strong" then I'll change it.")
Mindset: Doesn't truly care for other mainly cares for keeping the technology safe. Aka Tech junky.
Notes: Really likes technology and flying and is skilled in it.
Eye color: Dark green. (What's the point of the eye color?)
Edit
Heres the new weapon.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:48:01 PM by nienhaus1 »

i am enjoying this.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 12:24:26 PM by Yosher »

ask something else, you don't have to run away since you can fight.
: What'd that little purple thing look like?
: It had a wide brimmed hat with a feather and--
: ...Oh. I might have heard of it.

What else to ask? Or will you go to see it?

Go and see it

Then beat the stuff out of it

Full name: レ∑ノ₮Ябㄚㄩ◊∂ῳ√サ\∆ - yeah, it's gonna need a nickname
Profession: Dark Magic (Hybrid of Mage and Thieve)
Class: Marksman
Weapon: His dark magic
Race: Was once human, but now... he's just a shadow. Read notes.
Special: Void - In battle, he can use a large amount of MP and waste a turn turning the team into what's essentially a severely toned-down black hole. Attacks are futile and will deal small amounts of damage to enemies that try. Out of battle, It allows the team to hide in the shadows and become undetectable but immobile.
Mindset: Unpredictable, maniac. He gets frustrated easily and can turn against the team, resulting in some major self-damage. Angers easily, has no sense of compassion or sympathy.
Notes: Was once a human being, until he was cursed to be merely a reflection of his former self. Sometimes, he becomes very sad when he remembers himself before being a shadow, though he won't tell of it and will immediately become extremely angry when asked. He is very weak to holy/light/pure/hallowed magic. Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKtoLq7rASE
Eye color: Deep, dark, mysterious purple
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 09:48:51 PM by TristanLuigi »

Why don't you explain what's going on instead of having the main character go "oh yeah those"?

Name: Relas Brocol
Profession: None
Class: Spearman
Race: Red-skin or whatever
Special Ability: Weapon Twirling Finishers - Does a critical hit because he spins his weapon  real fast yo!
Mindset: Cool and calm
Eye Color: Blue

minecraft and teleglitch

i am sorry for the delay