Author Topic: Electronic Cigarettes  (Read 1102 times)

I don't get the appeal of sucking on a tube.

"for those of you who are underage"
OPs profile:

Yeah, OP is certainly known to have an air of arrogance

OP is probably one of those stoner starfishs: "Hey guys I smoke weed, I'm so cool. Check out my hookah and vape, so cool. Check out me smoking with my bros and while I wear my beanie in summer time conditions."
Ok

I think they're stupid when used for anything other than helping smokers quit, where they're good for weening off nicotine, and provide the habit of holding a cigarette.

People who smoke them as if they are cigarettes are stupid. Just because you're cutting out the tar from a regular cigarette it doesn't make you any better when you're still just feeding an addiction.

Furthermore people who start smoking for the first time and use them are naive and idiotic for thinking it's  good idea to get hooked on a highly addictive drug just because it's no longer in a cigarette.

there was this guy who used to go to my school named "Austin" who actually goes on the blockland forums
i think he frequents the furry megathread. idk just a guess but he once tried to show me furry research on his iphone on the bus on the way to school x.x

anyways he fancied himself the "thug life" and talked often about how he was in a gang and stuff
he once smoked an e-cig on the bus
what a rebel

at least there was no worries of secondhand smoke
regardless the fact he's addicted to nicotine can't make planr feel any other way other than dissapointed

if your reading this, then hi austin
be lucky robocop isnt real because if he was then he wouldnt let u do those drugs anymore
"drop the gun, you are under arrest"
until you are of legal smoking age of course
which i think you already are
so in that case i guess you got nothing to worry about
except the altered brain chemistry and addiction
assuming of course you smoke only e-cigs and stop smoking cigarettes
cigarettes killed my nana actually
she died 4 years ago in the summer of 2010
she was 83
i miss her :(
Holy mother of deep replies

OP is probably one of those stoner starfishs: "Hey guys I smoke weed, I'm so cool. Check out my hookah and vape, so cool. Check out me smoking with my bros and while I wear my beanie in summer time conditions."

i once injected a cannabis and died, never again

I think they're stupid when used for anything other than helping smokers quit, where they're good for weening off nicotine, and provide the habit of holding a cigarette.

People who smoke them as if they are cigarettes are stupid. Just because you're cutting out the tar from a regular cigarette it doesn't make you any better when you're still just feeding an addiction.

Furthermore people who start smoking for the first time and use them are naive and idiotic for thinking it's  good idea to get hooked on a highly addictive drug just because it's no longer in a cigarette.
Most people vape because there are different flavors to the vapor, and individuals can purchase flavored juice with little to no nicotine if they enjoy the flavor. I have a mango/pina colada mix with little nicotine.

I have a mango/pina colada mix with little nicotine.

i put alcohol in my mango pina coladas

I feel like they're still stupid even when it is used by a smoker trying to quit.
Cold turkey is the best way to go.

Cold turkey is the best way to go.
Most smokers who quit cold turkey not only crave nicotine, but also crave the feel of smoke filling their lungs.

Most smokers who quit cold turkey not only crave nicotine, but also crave the feel of smoke filling their lungs.
Your point? Thats like saying, "People who quit eating candy crave candy." No stuff they do.

I don't get the appeal of sucking on a tube.
let me show u babe ;))

This tread got derailed quickly.