Author Topic: Cyanian's 1.0 Minecraft Prison Server [24/7] [UP] [NEWIP]  (Read 15251 times)

[About]

This server is a prison server where you start at the bottom and you do various jobs to make money and purchase your way up the rank. More on these ranks and what you can do to earn these ranks will be specified later on.

[Ranks]

These are the ranks in order from worst to best. As you rank up there's less PVP zones, better jobs, and better pay. But the cost to rank up continually gets higher.

Block 3
Cost:FREE

This is the starting block. This is where all players who just join the server start out. Here has the highest amount of pvp zone and the worst paying jobs.
Jobs
Tree Farming: At the tree farm it's very simple, you just chop down wood and then go to the shop and sell each log for 4 dollars.

Cobblestone Mine:
The cobblestone mine is a large stone mine with randomly generate coal and iron. Each cobblestone sells for 1 dollar, each coal for 16, and each iron ingot for 32.

Fishing:
Here you fish, it's that simple. Raw fish sells for 15 and cooked for 25.

Block 2
Cost:20,000

This is the block that you can rank to after block 3. It costs 20k and has considerably better jobs, plus less PVP zone where you can be killed.

Jobs:

Sandstone Mine: This is a large mine mainly comprised of sandstone that also has small amounts of gold and diamond. The gold sells for 45, and the diamonds sell for 150.

Chicken Farm: Here is a farm where you collect eggs which chickens drop. Each egg sells for 8 dollars.

There's also an added bonus which is sugar cane plots. In the middle of Block 2's pvp zone, there's plots of sugar cane you can collect. Each sugar sells for 3 dollars. It's very nice quick money, but be careful because it's in a PVP zone.

Block 1
Cost: 50,000

This is the best block you can be in prior to free. This block has the best jobs out of all, and almost no PVP whatsoever.

Jobs:
Snow mine: This is a large mine containing a majority of snow. It also has iron, gold, and diamonds. In this block diamonds sell for 50 more, so that's an added bonus.

Fishing: This is the same as in Block 3 except that raw fish sells for 25, and cooked fish now sells for 35. An added 10 more from Block 3.

Pig Farm: This is a small grassy area where you can kill pigs and sell their raw meat. You can sell each raw meat for 50 dollars. Note that you cannot sell cooked meat.

FREE
Cost: 100,000

Once you buy free you are released into the main world and you can do whatever you want. You will always have the option to come back to the jail and sell whatever you get in the free world.
[Pictures]
Note: All these pictures on from Block 3.

[Server IP]

jailcraft.tk
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:26:16 AM by Cyanian »

« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:26:19 AM by Arekan »

i dropped the soap

what happens now

Well, my coder borked stuff.

Real bad. Will be up ASAP.

EDIT: We're back up and live.

Everything's good.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:55:13 AM by Cyanian »

This server is pretty damn good.

I hope I'll get to block 2 sometime :P

Damn sleep, lol.

Server's up.

Got a 1000 dollar bonus for finding a possible escape route in block 1.
:3