Author Topic: What job could I get when I'm 16?  (Read 1141 times)

get a job where you have no access to any forums, so you won't make topics easily
deliver newspapers and advertisements

I worked at the place for a year. I was a bad school student and with all the school, I quit because it all came to much. But mostly I wanted my weakends back.

When you apply, Call everyday, asking about your app. See if they considered you and all the butt kissing junk. It'll up your chances.

I don't wanna do that.
too bad
you're not always going to get jobs that you want

too bad
you're not always going to get jobs that you want

yes I can
my motor skills are a piece of stuff and I don't wanna work in a shop

I heard when you're 15 you can work at six flags

yes I can
my motor skills are a piece of stuff and I don't wanna work in a shop
because putting things on shelves requires so much skill

I heard when you're 15 you can work at six flags

I know at least 10 people who work there and they all say that 6 Flags is a terrible place to work because they don't care about their employees at all. Also, it's very boring.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:11:41 PM by Greek2me »

I know at least 10 people who work there and they all say that 6 Flags is terrible to their employees.

Any amusement park is a hell hole to work at. You ever notice the stuff tons of foreigners working at any summer kind of attraction like that. There's a reason for that.

Go work at a zoo and store penguins inside of you.

because putting things on shelves requires so much skill

i can put things on shelves, but i don't want to do it
i cant bend down so much because my back starts to hurt
anyway night fox, if you talk about how easy it is
why don't you work at walmart? you seem perfect for it!!!

"But I don't wanna :*(("

Ok have fun not having good chances at getting a job.

if i was you i would find a job where social interaction is a no

If I am correct, there are laws preventing you from working in a factory anyway, also restraunts with a bar, most likely wont hire you or cant.
This depends on where you live. For example, IIRC, over here (in Sweden) the only restriction that applies during the 16-17 period is you need to get a parent's permission.