Author Topic: Suburbful Rp In Progress As Of 12/8/11  (Read 46641 times)

I checked and he was still banned by me. i don't even.

Should inform badspot or ephi on this subject matter, I mean it is kinda a severe matter that could jeopardize multiple things.

Okay? Now my mind is full of forget from seeing Jasa's name on Surb's server.

The fabled BLID -1...

CAN IT BE TRUE?

The fabled BLID -1...

CAN IT BE TRUE?
Jasa IRCed me saying that the pic that Skill posted is fake or somewhat.
I've no idea if this is true, but this is what he said to me.

It's not fake, i went to join the server while in windowed mode, so my join button was off the screen so i had to click info, and i saw Jasa in the server, his ID there, so i joined to go flip my stuff and then that was all i saw and no one else saw it.
It's not a fake, i kid you not, it's loving legit i don't even.

It's not fake, i went to join the server while in windowed mode, so my join button was off the screen so i had to click info, and i saw Jasa in the server, his ID there, so i joined to go flip my stuff and then that was all i saw and no one else saw it.
It's not a fake, i kid you not, it's loving legit i don't even.
Okay? Now my mind is full of forget from seeing Jasa's name on Surb's server.
Obviously!

Was his player on the server,  spawned and mobile? If not, it may have just been the aftereffect of his constant spam-joining. The server must have screwed up, and thought he managed to get on, while only recognizing his name. Not knowing his ID, the server placed it as -1.

Therefor, Jasa was never really there at all. The server just made a mistake!

Can an SA inform herecy that loving with an admin or killing him while try to do something for the server is bannable? I intend to perma him if he doesnt give back the 90K he took from me as I was about to give to Lego man so I could work on the jail.

He has two days.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:54:55 AM by comr4de »

Meh if worst comes to wosrt I will reser him and give him hos 28173 dollars back.

Can an SA inform herecy that loving with an admin or killing him while try to do something for the server is bannable? I intend to perma him if he doesnt give back the 90K he took from me as I was about to give to Lego man so I could work on the jail.

He has two days.
What I have bold, herecy has been acting like a dumbass when I told him to stop loving with me, so I kicked him, and he claimed that it was admin abuse, but I told him he was butthurt. man I have problems with this loving kid.

Hrecy isnt a bad kid hes just misguided

Hrecy isnt a bad kid hes just misguided
He lost his cop job :/

I put herecy on notice, he was making people duel.

Next time I catch him pulling that stuff he's gone.