Author Topic: Do you ever feel that you have to be an ass to people sometimes?  (Read 1938 times)

Do ever feel this way when you're angry or someone is pissing you off or when you're having a bad day OR jealous?
Because I do.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:50:24 PM by cooolguy32 »

No I don't take out my anger on other people

Well, I know I wouldn't bat an eye if you began being an ass to someone who is already an ass but there's no reason to do this to unrelated people.

Well, I know I wouldn't bat an eye if you began being an ass to someone who is already an ass but there's no reason to do this to unrelated people.
Yeah.

i have to reach an ass quota or else i dont get fed
please help me escape the dungeon

I don't think you ever HAVE to but I certainly am on occasion

Yeah. When I deal with bad customers at work and they push me past the point of no return, I just stop being nice altogether and see just how rude I can be to them without them completely freaking out (even if they did, my managers wouldn't care anyway lol)

The turning point for me is when people are so dumb/ignorant that i get surprised that they're smart enough to breathe

i have like anger management problems or some stuff so if you like hit me i get really really loving mad and i want to punch you in the face and break your arm

other than that i'm pretty chill

only when someone says something really stupid

Only if the person deserves it by doing something wrong against me or a friend.