Author Topic: Blockland World Cup 2014 [[ZIMBABWE WON p58]]  (Read 69447 times)

I had to do some stuff, Im sorry
That's okay, some captains need breaks here and there.

Fack august 4th, Gotta hurry up.

Name: Gen.J.Skylord
BL_ID: 34149
Country I wanna join: Argentina
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:33:43 PM by miniiron45 »

Bump, added infos to OP

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ABOUT LAWS AND TOURNAMENT
We would like to inform you about some confusing rules and new decisions

- Kicking from the Goal Keeper box (small rectangle) is allowed
- Tackling the Goal Keeper in the small rectangle is NOT allowed
- Downloading sounds on the server is NEEDED and IMPORTANT, if a player didn't download them, he's kicked from the tournament. He must also read the laws and understand them.
- Teams are changing: every team must have only 5 players and 4 substitutes (Tell me the new lineup in the topic. It will be the final lineup for the first game)
- You CAN switch players by substitutes during the game, but only 5 players must be on field.
- Games should happen by the end of the week, dates will be announced shortly. Blame Jam Jar.
- If you have any issue in attending the games, please notify your Captain. The Captain must then find someone else shortly, or replace it by a substitute.
- Every team must have 5 players obligatory by the end of the week. If not, the entire team is banned from the tournament. And games will be reported because of that.

I knew that many players wouldn't work. 5 is much more reasonable

Blame Jam Jar.
For what? Having a life outside of Blockland? I mean it's not like I helped organise the stuff prior, created your topic graphics, translated and other stuff! Ahh sorry I won't ever do any of that again and revolve around you and your schedule for ever more if that's the case
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 01:50:54 PM by Jam_Jar »

For what? Having a life outside of Blockland? I mean it's not like I helped organise the stuff prior, created your topic graphics, translated and other stuff! Ahh sorry I won't ever do any of that again and revolve around you and your schedule for every more if that's the case

Also Mace quit our team a few pages back. The player "You" has replaced his spot on the roster. Gotta keep up with all the roster changes.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 01:52:31 PM by #Ravencroft »

For what? Having a life outside of Blockland? I mean it's not like I helped organise the stuff prior, created your topic graphics, translated and other stuff! Ahh sorry I won't ever do any of that again and revolve around you and your schedule for ever more if that's the case

Man I really thank you for what you did on the whole project, but I swear this World Cup is terribly failing if you don't talk to me on Steam and determinate the schedule with me :(

Leaving a PM about when you'll be back would have been the least minimum

Man I really thank you for what you did on the whole project, but I swear this World Cup is terribly failing if you don't talk to me on Steam and determinate the schedule with me :(

Leaving a PM about when you'll be back would have been the least minimum
Why not randomize it?

looks like my team was removed. eh oh well, I've lost interest anyway. good luck teams!

looks like my team was removed. eh oh well, I've lost interest anyway. good luck teams!

No team we're removed, what are you talking about?

No team we're removed, what are you talking about?

team brazil isn't on the list anymore. I was their goalie

team brazil isn't on the list anymore. I was their goalie

Oh oops, adding it back

EDIT: forget I lost the lineup of Germany and Brazil

Could the SuperCat and Dogling give it once again?

It will at least prove their competences of captain, and how active they are.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:27:35 PM by MrLoL² »