Author Topic: God loving no - New FNAF game???!!!  (Read 11940 times)

didn't scott say he was going finish fnaf world and re-release it for free
what happened to that

You're comparing cancer to cancer
I'm comparing cancer to the cold. I have an easier time avoiding the fanbase than I do avoiding the anti fanbase.

oh my goodness a game that you don't like but other people want, the horror!11!!

didn't scott say he was going finish fnaf world and re-release it for free
what happened to that
it's already been done

I'm comparing cancer to the cold. I have an easier time avoiding the fanbase than I do avoiding the anti fanbase.

I don't understand why you all hate Five Nights at Freddy's so much.
I mean, i can understand that someome might not like it, but a lot of you people literally can't tolerate it's existence.

I mean, i can understand that someome might not like it, but a lot of you people literally can't tolerate it's existence.
Here's an idea of why we hate it:

i droo fredy an sping tarp kising pls favrite dis art an wash me i spet 8292929 owers on dis deviart is great plase i luv five pizzas at fredys

They said they weren't making anymore. I regret owning FNAF 1 in my steam list now.

It's because it's fanbase shows up everywhere.  Can't tell you how many I had to ban who joined my serious RPs or WIPs and demand that the paid server I'm running be converted to an FNAF RP.

It's annoying watching Scott beat a dead horse a thousand times over like no tomorrow, and doubly so seeing people eat it up like it's still hot stuff. Its presence is still (somehow) very prevalent in the YouTube community, and because of that it's hard to avoid seeing on a daily basis after a new 126th installment has come out.

Can't blame the guy for milking his fans. Gotta make a living somehow.

It's because it's fanbase shows up everywhere.  Can't tell you how many I had to ban who joined my serious RPs or WIPs and demand that the paid server I'm running be converted to an FNAF RP.
same thing happened to me a few months ago, I was hosting a completely unrelated dm and some guy joined and immediately said that this should be a fnaf rp, I said no because this is a dm server and he left

honestly I don't either but it doesn't mean it's still not annoying

Sure, but I almost can't believe he hasn't already made enough of a living to safely pursue something else. Obviously not Minecraft level revenue, but his name is out there; if me makes a new anything, FNAF or not, people are going to buy/play it.

the games are bad but who gives a stuff. nobody's forcing you to buy it or pay attention to it.