Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 159007 times)

yep, if only it could happen.

What should I change the server to now? Please, any suggestions are welcome!

Team build?? Huh?

I want to build a DM myself.

The Death of USSR is now!

THE UNDERSTANDING OF Th3 Truth IS NEVER!

so many people have risen up to challange the mighty ussr, yet nodody has ever defeated us, we are invincibal, you are nothing but a smothering ruin when we are finshed with you!

Some people around diserve working camps, gas chambers and siberian winter!

You spelt "invincible" wrong.

I don't know. Disregard this.

You're just getting started!

Leave the poor man alone, English isn't his first language.

people who make fnu of teh people with bad englsih is bad. teh only reason u should make fun of someone, is if this is their first language. Anyone who learns anthor language, spelling mistakes are ok with me.

adn tehn lucas sayd 2 marro" it lookz liek ur bummin that yoshi" and den marro ditnt ride teh yoshi anymore even tho he rly wnted 2. some times its fun 2 maek playfull taunts @ ppl but sum times they tak it seriunsly so nO.
        -Jerry Jackson

Ok, For one Spation.. You dont want to forget with me im not afriad to get banned.. I have a life out side of these furoms and I NEVER insaulted facechild.. I'm a 15 year old C average student that goffs of alot.. ok and your Probably a 43 year old man in sweat pants and a wifebeater siting at his coputer in his moms basement... As for Facechild.. I respect you as a builder and if i Isualted you in any way I opoligiz.. But as a person i dont care....   

Posted by: Spation  Posted on: September 24, 2006, 12:58:24 pm 
Insert Quote 
Quote from: Fearless on September 19, 2006, 06:26:33 pm
I didn't insualt facechild!

No you didn't. You insulted him. So go learn how to type properly. And yes I just "insualted" you.

And as for that ... No you didn't isault him... And then you say i did... Well your english is fine but it doesnt make you less of Doosh bag