Author Topic: How to enter a world i call "the negative"  (Read 2892 times)

I stumbles across this ritual as i was watching some tats top videos and stuff, and i notices one imperticular called "the elevator game" as i watched on it explained that if you did a certain thing in the elevator it will take you to a world were the colors are negative like a camera effect, i have a story and tutorial here, attempt at your own risk

To play this game you first need to find a building with a minimum of ten floors and a working lift/elevator. It should be dark outside, but there is no other time requirement.

You begin at the 1st floor. You should be alone in the elevator because taking random people to another world without warning is just rude. They might have dinner plans.

Take the elevator to the 4th floor. Without leaving the lift visit in order the following floors; 2nd, 6th, 2nd and 10th. If anyone gets into the lift or if you leave it on any of these floors then the ritual will not work and you need to begin again.

Go from the 10th floor to the 5th floor. A woman, or sometimes a young child will now enter the elevator. Do not speak to her or acknowledge her in any way as she is not human, instead press the button for the 1st floor. Instead of going down, the elevator will instead take you back up to the 10th floor.

This is your last chance to change your mind. If you wish to do so, press a button for a different floor then the lift will stop and you must get out immediately without looking back. In future when getting into an elevator/lift you should first check that the woman/child is not inside as otherwise the ritual may complete itself without any further action on your part.

If you continue then note that once the lift passes the 9th floor it is too late to change your mind.

The ritual does not always work. It is believed that there are certain conditions which need to be in place but no one knows for sure what they are. Some sites say that it works best on turning days like Midsummer or All Hallows Eve when the veils between worlds are at their thinnest.

If it has worked you will find that the woman/child has vanished and you’re the only person in this new world although you may hear noises that might lead you to think otherwise. The longer you spend in this world the closer the noises will come and many versions of this game state that after a certain point it is no longer possible to return to this world.

Descriptions of this other world differ in many ways but most say that the building from our world seems to have been placed in the middle of a vast desert overlooked by a red sky. Most say that no electronic devices will work there but if you press a mobile phone to your ear then there will be a hissing noise, like static. Some say that the longer you spend in this world the more likely you are to hear voices through the static. Some have claimed to hear agonised screams. Time passes differently in this new world, so upon returning to our world you may find that more time has elapsed than expected.

Some have said that you are not really seeing the new world as it really is. You are in a sort of waiting period while the new world boots up, so to speak. Others say that the ritual itself has this waiting period built in for your own safety. If you change certain numbers during the ritual you may end up in another world altogether from the one detailed here, but I cannot guarantee that the ritual will work in reverse. If you find yourself in a world with a black sky, leave immediately.

To return you simply perform the ritual in reverse. I say ‘simply’. Those who have been successful say that it is much harder to get back. The elevator may not be where you left it, or it might seem impossibly far away. Sometimes the buttons may not work on the first try. All have said that as time progressed in the new world they felt a growing sense of unease and the wish to return home. One person claims to have stayed there for four hours, which is the longest recorded. He claims to have seen flickering figures out in the desert, deformed somehow. He says that when standing in the elevator he heard breaking glass on the floor below and knew something was in the building looking for him. He also claims to have found a pile of dusty electronic devices and purses/wallets in a room adjoining the one he entered by, as though discarded by numerous people over the years.

is anybody in a really big hotel for some reason

well I'm taking the stairs now

what the forget

i will try this when i go to las vegas and i will record it

this ritual is pretty random. its just going to random floor numbers. NO ORDER. 2, 6, 2, 10, 5? is there a certain reason? what if I go to 2, 7, 2, 10, 6 because im a thug? do I get thrown out by the holy spirits because im not worthy?

someone buy me a hotel so I can try this and beat up all the ghost people that show up

what the forget

it already said electronics dont work

You spelled "in particular" wrong.
Nice try though, you made me google it make sure I wasn't wrong all these years.

2spooky
what the forget

even spookier

someone buy me a hotel so I can try this and beat up all the ghost people that show up
holy loving stuff this is why you're my favourite forum user

snip
its not 2 6 2 10 its 4, 2, 6, 2, 10 it said go to the 4th floor, then do the following, stating the numbers GAAWRRSHH

it already said electronics dont work
ill skype mobile with my friend and he can record his screen and when it goes black people can start to pray to me now since i guess all you have to do is sacrifice your life and win prayers and obeyance

Good thing my dorm is only 7 floors.