Author Topic: Wurm Online | [01:25:01] You mine some rock shards.  (Read 57473 times)

[20:11:28] Foraging increased  to 5

eeee

[20:11:28] Foraging increased  to 5

eeee

please go read page 53 before i log on and kill you

Apparently, Feep would rob a bank if there wasn't a lock on the safe door.

uh

feep

stop being so loving serious about everything

IT IS A loving GAME

let me repeat this

IT IS A loving GAME

If you think I should leave the loving village, I'm going to go and join fred's village and crap in your town if I ever find it while I'm with the other guys.

That and, why the hell do you think I "begged" for premium? You could give it to astrum or give it to me. It's your money.

Again, stop making a loving big deal out of everything. It's a game that you're meant to have fun in. You're obviously making it not fun by just being here.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 01:08:38 AM by Jacob 123456789 »

Pirates! If only our village was hard to see as it once was

Apparently, Feep would rob a bank if there wasn't a lock on the safe door.

you forgot how i humiliated you for being butthurt on kingdom chat

If you think I should leave the loving village, I'm going to go and join fred's village and crap in your town if I ever find it while I'm with the other guys.

Again, stop making a loving big deal out of everything. It's a game that you're meant to have fun in. You're obviously making it not fun by just being here.
okay first of all it may be a game, but this is loving real life hours that we're putting into it.

second of all, you've threatened us now, which is your third strike.

third, it's a huge deal, we've been playing 2 weeks now for you to screw it all up

>people having fun
<ruin their fun
>they complain
<ITS A GAME I'M TRYING TO HAVE FUN

got me and star some QL50 iron

raiders in our villiage, astrum still hasnt fully logged off so i think he may have been killed :/

dont log on

raiders in our villiage, astrum still hasnt fully logged off so i think he may have been killed :/

dont log on
Yeah, I logged off in my house so I should have some time. I'm going to bed so I'll see the aftermath tomorrow.

Yeah, I logged off in my house so I should have some time. I'm going to bed so I'll see the aftermath tomorrow.

yes you logged off right now leaving the world

well raiders found us because of jacobs path

everyone dont let him join your villiage.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 04:53:53 AM by Feep »

saw them follow the path as i died from a spider.

:'(