Author Topic: Warhammer 40k Weapon Pack - ORKSES PROGRESS  (Read 36019 times)

I noticed that most the recent weapons don't have any of the green color the rest of the IG weapons had. Are you scrapping the green for a more generic color?

some of the weapons have greenish coating on them; like the greanade launcher and chainsword but the green reminds me of bugars so ewewewewe best guess at best is theyre prob going to be gray / dark gray lol

Im changing the colors from green to grey so you can have weapons other than cadian ones

Im changing the colors from green to grey so you can have weapons other than cadian ones
Thought that was why, just asking. Yay for genericism!

Do you have a model for the weapon used on the Valkyrie door guns?

Not to sound too presumptuous, but I think what you're referring to is a Heavy Stubber (It's pretty much the standard pintle mount for a lot of the IG vehicles, thus my assumption that is what you were referring to.) Otherwise, that pretty much leaves Heavy Bolters or Autocannons, which were shown off a few pages back.

That be a Heavy Bolter. Autocannon is the one after the Lascannon, and I've yet to see a Heavy Stubber, so assuming it's either in-progress or got skipped for redundency (It is, after all, more or less a longranged HMG)

pic?

Autocannon is pretty much their version of a LAV-25 gun, which fires AP rounds, bigger than a MG but smaller than a tank's round.

...Bump for heavy weapon update?

(Ogod, I'm resorting to bumping topics. I'M UNCLEAN, FLEE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!)

...Bump for heavy weapon update?

(Ogod, I'm resorting to bumping topics. I'M UNCLEAN, FLEE WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!)

THIS MAN IS UNCLEAN PURGE THE MUTANT

instead of green it should be sand blue

Not to sound too presumptuous, but I think what you're referring to is a Heavy Stubber

Valkyrie doorguns are bolters.

My appologiez. I sadly don't got a IG codex in the house, so was going off memory and trying to look up the info didn't locate it at Forgeworld or Games Workshop. Yaknow how they're like with keeping info away from prospective buyers :V