Are you for marijuana legalization?

For it
52 (34.7%)
Against it
65 (43.3%)
Indifferent
33 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Marijuana Legalization  (Read 9266 times)

Yeah, in France - bet you'd vote for Palin!

Gateway drug.
Actually I think it isn't a gateway drug at all. Think of it this way. I have this friend who wants to try LSD, but he wants to do shrooms first seeing as they aren't quite as strong. Does this make shrooms a "gateway drug"? Just because people smoke pot, doesn't mean that they want to try harder stuff. The people who end up moving on to things like Cocaine and Heroin were already susceptible to it before they smoked their first joint.

Sure you can argue it and says it helps (insert disease here) when you take it. But why does it have to be smoked per say?
I'm against having it legalized if you want to help people with it, invent new ways it can be used. Other then going and buying like a pack of cigarettes.
No need for invention. It can easily be eaten. Some say the effects from eating it are even stronger. (I don't mean just stick the plant in your mouth by the way. You have to do it by some special method involving butter.)

I would argue in paragraphs like you guys, but ranting on an ipod is hella hard. Maybe tomorrow.

I would argue in paragraphs like you guys, but ranting on an ipod is hella hard. Maybe tomorrow.
"im too lazy"
you on weed buddy?

only if they can only smoke it in certain places. it smells disgusting so i dont want to smell it where ever i go.

only if they can only smoke it in certain places. it smells disgusting so i dont want to smell it where ever i go.
Although I've never smelled it before, I agree with this.

Only in certain places. I'm too lazy to think of specifics though.

Although I've never smelled it before, I agree with this.

Only in certain places. I'm too lazy to think of specifics though.
Confined garbage cans.

if legalise it would have restrictions placed on it like alcohol and tobacco, except harder

i think with it legalized people will be nicer and more "loose" lol

Stfu Government and your Marijuana Legalization!

I personally prefer the smell of it to cigarettes. So...

America- Land of the free! (With a ridiculous amount of restrictions)