so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2064159 times)

OH MY GOD ROTONDO HAS RETURNED NDHDMD SMDD
wait are u talking like recently cus ik he posted in his forgettable dungeon thread
woof woof woof (bark) woof woof woof (bark)
hey why are you looking at me it's pronounced wuh-oof
idk what ur doing but pls cease that

hey jus wonderin is my avatar the cute bird plant for u guys yet or is it still the angry one if u haven't refreshed

hey jus wonderin is my avatar the cute bird plant for u guys yet or is it still the angry one if u haven't refreshed

what the heck
stupid avatar systems
well, at least the anger fits u now

state sponsored bpost - recently, my credit card was overcharged 100$, i decided to look into this and found out my card was used on 5/12/17 to buy a automatic gock-18 and a knife, theyrve shipped to my door today, i think im pretty happy with the end result,    google - what is the whooper burger.     

state sponsored bpost - recently, my credit card was overcharged 100$, i decided to look into this and found out my card was used on 5/12/17 to buy a automatic gock-18  

why the hell are you posting images like this? you know thats against the rules

hey so u nerds gonna be getting anything from the steam summer sale whenever that gets here
personally i'm probably not gonna be rly getting much if anything at all, guess i'm just fine with what i already have but what bout u doods

im hoping nier automata goes on sale

oh yea that seems like a neat game

Good news, I going home in a few minutes.