Author Topic: i hate florida  (Read 2517 times)

My god I hate florida, every day it’s the same goddamned thing. Heat, heat, heat, heat, rain, humidity, and heat. I can’t stand any of this anymore. I hate florida. Let alone that stupid “Don’t taze me bro” video that shows the police here is nothing but scum. This one cop, which I shall not name, lives in my neighborhood and all he does is smoke and drink and yell. The police here are terrible. And every day on tv in December they show these ads of kids playing in the snow and its like they’re saying “haha, Floridian starfishs don’t get the snow! Heres a video of some kids having fun! You jelly you dumbasses? Should have moved to any other state! Oh yeah, buy our product while you’re at it. BUT YOU JELLY?”
I’ve been to west virginialand once and I saw snow for 3 days. That was my only time I’ve seen snow, and god damn it that was the happiest 3 days of my life. I wanted to go again every year, my dad always says “yes, we’ll go again!” and I never went again. Every year I say “LETS GO TO WEST VIRGINIA LETS GO TO WEST VIRGINIA LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO” but no, im stuck here with heat, humidity, rain, and alligators. The closest thing to some actual cold fun would be a hockey game, but its still stuff, not as cold and as authentic.. Its as flat as cheerleaders tits here. No loving mountains to ride down on and screw around with your friends on with airsoft or paintball, or tag, BUT GUESS WHAT, WE DON’T HAVE THAT KIND OF STUFF. And if we did, it still has no goddamned snow because ITS AS HOT AS HELL DOWN HERE. I call florida the snake of the united states, its creepy and no one wants to touch it. People here are annoying as HELL. Its always old geezers and richardhead spring breakers (thanks joreseespuffs). Hell I have no idea what those starfishs find fun in florida.
If you think back on your childhood, what do you think? You probably think of climbing on trees, playing tag, frolicking in the snow, BUT NOT FOR FLORIDIANS. Every day its go outside, heat, rain, come back inside. Bored. Snowboarding is badass, which well, I didn’t really get good at because I accidentally rode a different stance then what I usually am, but, still, learning it was fun. It was great, it was really goddamned great. I get home, I wanted to snowboard all day, BUT I GET loving HEAT.

Hopefully you know where I am going so I don’t have to keep wasting my goddamned time trying to explain it.

i live in florida and it snowed last winter

I love the cold and the rain....I would love to live in Washington :c

I lived in Florida for two years and hated it. Frogs coming up the toilet pipes yo.

I live in Florida and I love the weather...
The only thing I dont like about where I live is that there is nothing to do :/
Well I guess there is stuff to do but only if you are able to drive.. I honestly love it here.

Washington was fantastic. I loved it.

Correction: You would love to live in London

Correction: You would love to live in London
Or just any were with and overcast of rain....

i live in florida and it snowed winter before last
And I live here, but I moved from NC. Snow isn't that special. I see it every winter up in Maryland, and have to shovel out our driveway so my dad can go to work., and the hill behind the house isn't all the fun to slide on because its covered in small trees, with larger ones at the bottom. Though at least by DC theres actually stuff to do, Florida is just plain boring

Come to Ohio for fun weather.

I live in Florida and I approve of this message

except for the fact that I've never seen snow in my whole entire life :(

If it were flat as cheerleaders' tits, Fort Lauderdale would be on a mountain.

California is very hot a lot of the time.

But there is .002% humidity, so it's nice.

Try the Netherlands.
It's cold and rainy all year round, never any snow nor heat.