Author Topic: Kalphiter, Your average attention-starved 8 year old.  (Read 17606 times)

He's so annoying and juvenile.

On one occassion he began with that whole:

"I can count to 97, can you?" bit, so everyone told him to stop being a richardish message spammer but he did so anyways.

After restraining myself from ripping my keyboard from my laptop, I killed him telling him that was a warning not to spam message crap. The next thing I know is he is pissed at me and he makes a big deal whenever the two of us happen to coincidentally be on the same server, trying to establish himself as my superior because he has a lower BlID.

who has id 1337? hur?
you're 1337? that's awesome!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:37:00 PM by Zaem »

Stop.

Hammer time.
Oooooh, I am so scared!!

Seriously, buck up and learn that you lose and all us about 3786 blocklanders win you 100 to 0

BUCK UP

No darth he's 12 not 8! You silly boy!  :cookieMonster:

No only

I do not just feed off of other people to get a rep. he ruined himself, darth took it too far, but so did kal.  He got banned for breaking simple rules for five minutes and decided he would bitch about it, none of us made him do that.

I was not lumping you in that group jirue, I am just stating an observation of the community. I bet you that 70% of the people in this thread bashing Kalphiter have never met him in game or know him in any way over blockland.

I find it funny how in order to express superiority or pride through the internet we bash and attack an individual, and end up making a fool of ourselves. Kalphiter is just another turkey, for the testosterone(or lack of) of the BL community to feed off of.

You mean other people do the same thing as you?
No way!

No darth he's 12 not 8! You silly boy!  :cookieMonster:
Are you saying 12 year olds fail? D:

I'll swallow your Rep!
I'll swallow your Rep!
I'll swallow your Rep!

I'll swallow your Rep!
I'll swallow your Rep!
I'll swallow your Rep!

Get out, I don't like you.

I don't like you either, welcome to Internets.

I'll swallow your Rep!
I'll swallow your Rep!
I'll swallow your Rep!
Leave please.

I don't like you either, welcome to Internets.
No one likes you. Welcome to the dark side of the real internet.