Author Topic: ► V10 Bugs  (Read 32273 times)

An Unknown bug?
Code: [Select]
*** Phase 3: Mission Lighting
  Successfully loaded mission lighting file: 'Add-Ons/Map_Ghosthouse/ghostshousenight_d88e9dbe.ml'
Mission lighting done
Executing config/client/Favorites.cs.
base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs (17319): Unable to find object: 'NoShiftMoveMap' attempting to call function 'pop'
*** Initial Control Object
base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs (17319): Unable to find object: 'NoShiftMoveMap' attempting to call function 'pop'
Whats this mean? It keeps crashing me.
This is a bug caused by IGSO. 
Thanks.
Does this mean that I should get rid of IGSO all together or just disable it?

i dunno if it's just my comp, but sometimes, when i turn super shift on/off, BL minimizes
Why are you holding TAB when you supershift? Idiot.

Why are you holding TAB when you supershift? Idiot.
no, i'm not. i'm just press the Super Shift key. nothing else

Probably posted before, but playSound doesn't work when the brick has ray casting disabled.

Also A send bug function in the game itself would be handy.

Probably posted before, but playSound doesn't work when the brick has ray casting disabled.
That's supposed to happen, I think. Although it might make more sense for it to be when rendering is disabled, like spawning projectiles.

i'm sticking to v9. for now.  i don't want to update untill i manualy back-up my add-on's

User was banned for this post
why was he banned?

If think you've identified a bug in v10, post it here.

Known issue: /clearspambricks command was not included in the update
do you own blockland or something?

It broke zombie mod downing.
i have that problem...................... i always thought my zombie mod was broken

do you own blockland or something?
What? Yes he does own blockland?

Also, Stfu and go away

i have the answer when it crashes go to disconnect it happens to me alot.

Well me and my brother used the same ID back in V8 and he would come onto my server and play but now if you do that the Host lags out.

Attempting to use "%object.datablock.variable" in code or the console causes a syntax error, but "%object.dataBlock.variable", "%object.getDatablock().variable" and "%object.client.variable" do not. Why? (Mistyped case doesn't affect any other variables)

This also happens if %object doesn't actually exist. ("Syntax error in input" with datablock, "" with dataBlock)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 09:18:09 AM by Space Guy »

If you make a minigame, pull out the Duel Guns, and update the minigame while still having the Duel guns in your hand, the guns will go wacko.

When my computer starts up and i enter BlockLand, then try to join server, all the servers come up but the ping numbers are ??? and within 30 seconds all the servers are dead. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but its very frustrating and i could use some advice. Thanks :cookie: :cookie:

Well me and my brother used the same ID back in V8 and he would come onto my server and play but now if you do that the Host lags out.

Same with me. Attempting to join my own server with my laptop (using the same ID) causes the host to lag out completely. The server will works, but loading doesn't.

Very annoying. causes more work then necessary to transfer saves.

On a similar note, the saves list should be updated every time to enter "Load" to allow transferring saves into your computer during a game. (As opposed to having to restart)