so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2076851 times)

i have a pheonix wright avatar. i cannot lie

i have a pheonix wright avatar. i cannot lie

wrong its an edit so you are wrong

i got bored and did this
wtf is wrong with me

Alright, so there is this annoying edgy unfunny forget that goes to my school and in 9th grade, and he goes to my friends house and for whatever reason he just insults me even though I didn't anything to him, and my friend doesn't do and say anything about it, like there was another guy that went to his house (in 9th grade) and he started insulting me for no reason, calling me stupid and my friend got yelled at him to stop and when this edgy creep insults me, it's for some reason completely fine, I am no longer to going to my friends if this guy comes over. Also about him unfunny, he basically says bunch unfunny love, tribal, edgy jokes every 2 seconds and not that I am offended or anything, it's just pretty annoying, I've also seem him come up behind people to pretend he is trying to rape them or something, idk. that's all I have to say about this guy.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:49:48 PM by cooolguy32 »

Alright, so there is this annoying edgy unfunny forget that goes to my school and in 9th grade, and he goes to my friends house and for whatever reason he just insults me even though I didn't anything to him, and my friend doesn't do and say anything about it, like there was another guy that went to his house (in 9th grader) and he started insulting me for no reason, calling me stupid and my friend got yelled at him to stop and when this edgy creep insults me, it's for some reason completely fine, I am no longer to going to my friends if this guy comes over. Also about him unfunny, he basically says bunch unfunny love, tribal, edgy jokes every 2 seconds and not that I am offended or anything, it's just pretty annoying, I've also seem him come up behind people pretend he is trying to rape them or something, idk. that's all I have to say about this guy.
reminds me of my friend nelson

Relationships are stressful, holy stuff.

Relationships are stressful, holy stuff.
online dating doesnt count

If only that wasn't true.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah