Author Topic: How come the child support system is so broken?  (Read 8974 times)

BULLstuff.
I Started with similar or lower statuses then my loving peers, and I surpassed them because I didn't choose to forget about and not further myself.
I chose to push forward and bust my ass, not sit around and waste away my opportunity.

Also, I don't care what offends you, in the words of Milo.
"forget your feelings"

Feelings have no place in a level headed discussion.
and what part of that has to do with your superior DNA? you're making the assertion that poor people and uneducated individuals are inherently inferior organisms. think of all the countries that aren't the US that are significantly poorer and less literate. you are implying the reason for this is that they are genetically defunct. if this is not what you intend to assert, i suggest you clarify
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 08:33:25 PM by otto-san »

My point is that it's in the hands of the people to educate themselves
So you're advocating that the entire education system should be removed?

this has got to be some of the funniest stuff i've read in awhile

and what part of that has to do with your superior DNA?
The part where I was born with a Higher IQ, The part where I was genetically enabled to make better decisions at a younger age, I was able to live smarter, be smarter, instead of living a life of snapchat filters and tumblr posts.

The part where I was born with a Higher IQ, The part where I was genetically enabled to make better decisions at a younger age, I was able to live smarter, be smarter, instead of living a life of snapchat filters and tumblr posts.

loving normies

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA brother WHAT THE forget ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

So you're advocating that the entire education system should be removed?
Not necessarily, I'd much rather it be a non-requirement, that way the starfishs who'll cause trouble just won't be present anymore.
They can go home and snapchat or whatever the forget they do.

Born with a higher iq?
Nah.

Master "anyone with an IQ lower than mine doesn't deserve an education" Matthew

Feelings have no place in a level headed discussion.
Master "I have never felt love therefore it's evil" Matthew

Master "anyone with an IQ lower than mine doesn't deserve an education" Matthew

I think it's safe to say that the majority of people deserve an education then

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA brother WHAT THE forget ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Don't act like you haven't seen it.

These little urchins are everywhere, whether you're poor, rich, middle class, everyone has one of these forgeters.

If you're bored in math class, snap chat, if you're bored in english class, snap chat, if you're bored at lunch, snap chat.

Never ever, will I ever be free from these Glass Plates of bullstuff.
And to top it off, there is never a day that goes by, that I don't see at least 50 of these forgeters.

You could have saved some words and just said "I'm a virgin, want to see my fedora?"

the funniest thing about wealth disparity is that it makes people think that the people below them were born inferior in some way

and by funny i mean utterly toxic