Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3611202 times)

so i'm curious to know what you guys prefer and/or use to draw, the tablets (drawing pads) with displays of their own or the ones, such as mine, that don't have a screen.
The ones with a display are more for professional work/it's easier to recognize in your brain/hand that you're drawing so it feel like you're on paper.

so i'm curious to know what you guys prefer and/or use to draw, the tablets (drawing pads) with displays of their own or the ones, such as mine, that don't have a screen.
wacom bamboo CTE-450. sometimes this thing makes me feel like the only person who's worse on paper than with a tablet...

I find getting used to display-less tablets a pain in the ass. Much prefer Cintiq-styled tablets. I use a Yiynova MSP19U.

Seven deadly sins as wine glasses.

I haven't posted any drawings I've made here but I use this

It works pretty well and is easy to use despite having no screen

literally exactly this
but i forgetoing lost the pen and i hate the fact u cant just use ur finger or another pen  which would be amazing

Got bored while waiting for other people to finish midterms in school today so I did a quick sans doodle that I'm pretty proud of

Vector tracing (includes badtime version with the eye transposed):

yeah i use that too it's pretty Fine. i had problems when i first got it but i recently updated my drivers and What Do You Know it was fixed.

I find getting used to display-less tablets a pain in the ass. Much prefer Cintiq-styled tablets. I use a Yiynova MSP19U.
agreed but i dont have the money for one with a display

agreed but i dont have the money for one with a display

The Chinese clones are a lot cheaper. My Yiynova was $500. Get it for Christmas or something. :P

hey i use that same tablet too

edit:
i think i have one of the newer lines of tablets--- the eraser tip

Got bored while waiting for other people to finish midterms in school today so I did a quick sans doodle that I'm pretty proud of

-

Vector tracing (includes badtime version with the eye transposed):

-
that looks nice
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:58:37 PM by WaffleCake »

The Chinese clones are a lot cheaper. My Yiynova was $500. Get it for Christmas or something. :P
hah with a low-medium income family it's hard to get gifts like that. i might just get a job and save up.

Wacom released a new line of tablets similar to the Pen and Touch that're much cheaper and only lack the eraser end on the pen

Stupid lovey bimbot overdue for full piece.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:10:39 PM by ShadowsfeaR »