Author Topic: handicapped/Self-centred people in your classroom.  (Read 3974 times)

Where was this topic when I needed it?
Okay, my class is just filled with these loud children. They act like they've been trapped in a hell hole (Not that school itself is one, but it's too much.)

This one girl, she's got this aditude going on. She acts like a total bitch and screams only. It's like she can't even talk in a lower tone. She has these sisters that are just like her. They aren't very civil. A few weeks ago, two of her sisters were having a belt fight! (They took off their belts and they started whipping each other.) It's freaking annoying and it bothers me.

This kid in my class, he's really messed up. He goes around asking questions. Very personal questions. He never shuts up, it gets really frustrating. He never does his work when in groups, he just copys off of our own hard work. He trys to act all cool saying that "He owns a house with 9 bedrooms" and "He's got 6000 dollars" Etc. Our entire class insolates him whenever he bothers us. He trys to socialize but he always fails.

EXAMPLE (I'm calling him Frank)
Frank: Hey Nikki, I saw you walking to your house the other day.
Me: Um okay? Why were you doing that? >.>
Frank: Because I wanted to know where you live.
Me: Do you stalk me or something? Do you peak into my bedroom window every night and watch me sleep or something? WHY?
Frank: ...Nevermind.

Sad thing is, my brother talks to him occansionally. He explained our interior of our home so know he knows where the hell I sleep. Such a great brother.

I can't think of anyone that bothers me now, but I have a list. I'll add more of my "Classroom Personalities" later.

Yes, several.

But they can be funny, and I'm friends with them.

OH MY loving GOD.

THESE ALMOST ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY ADVANCED CLASS(s)

TALKING OUT LOUD, SAYING forget YOU TO THE TEACHER.

I WANT TO SLAP THE stuff OUT OF THEM.

However, I doubt you are in an AP class.

Once I was in math using my mini sketch pad to doodle and stuff, and when I look up to see this huge fatass black girl staring at me with her blimp-sized lips and meaty baseball glove-sized hands on her "hips" staring at me in disgust.  I asked her what the problem was and she said that I was tribal.  I drew Louis throwing a molotov at a hunter.  What the forget man?

/slap/

Grade: 6, congratulations, all those classes mean absolutely nothing!!! Colleges only look at high school grades.

Grade: 6, congratulations, all those classes mean absolutely nothing!!! Colleges only look at high school grades.
LOL OWNED.

I got DOZENS of handicaps in my school.

Once when I was arriving to homeroom our substitute apperently was trying to show the class who was boss, so when I arrived a minute late with a late pass, he gave me a gigantic lecture in front of the whole class about how I am disrespectful, and how I am following the road to heroin and how he would've been beat with a paddle at school if he did that.  I listened to him, and politely said back, "That's great Mr. Yelin, but I am not interested in heroin, nor am I trying to be disrespectful.  I apologize if I came across that way, and I am also sorry for you when you were beaten by a paddle."  His face turned so red he looked like he was going to hit me with a chair, so I backed up and he just turned around, and wrote a friday school slip to me. (Friday school is like detention, but 3 hours long and on a Friday)

I wasn't trying to piss him off, but I guess there's no stopping the boss.

FUKIN ASS BRITNEY stuff HER loving ASS forget

FUKIN ASS BRITNEY stuff HER loving ASS forget

Umm that's nice.

6000 dollars

Not that much.

Anywho, there's one girl in my class who's a great show-off, and always tells other people to "zip it" but she interrupts them too. When she talks, she has one hand planted on her hip and the other is bent up, palm upward. She's pretty bad at math too (she asks questions that you wouldn't think anyone would ask.)
Her friend is a weather confused slut who wears short-shorts and UGGs. She is also just as handicapped.

-snip-

Grade school isnt hard - if you try you will receive good grades. A's in sixth grade arnt impressive or deserving of praise.
at least youll get into a good high school!