Author Topic: Bushido is acting very childish  (Read 16408 times)

RacerBoy contacted me, saying Bushido has been removed.
well that's good, problem solved

RacerBoy contacted me, saying Bushido has been removed.
I never said he was removed, in fact it's probable that he's still admin on the server, I said that Wrapperup said in-game that he would remove him.

A bit of a misunderstanding between me and Bushido. I can understand most of his ban reasoning, but his admin will not be removed unless otherwise.

well I guess that wraps this up

hold the forget up, did bim and co just try to get someone deadmined for doing their job?

hold the forget up, did bim and co just try to get someone deadmined for doing their job?
you cant zim zam the bim bam

you cant zim zam the bim bam

More like you can't fix zix with the bim bam

Oh okay never mind this is wrapperup's server

uh what
bushi is pretty clearly in the right here

Bushido is a tool, but he's just one admin on one server.  I've started a policy of blacklisting Bushido/Zix and everyone they associates with via an online list that multiple servers check against upon their joining.  If they're on it, they get auto-perma'd on the spot.  They have decided to be stubborn and not acknowledge their wrongs, so I am going to make life difficult for them.  I'll be hosting my own randomizer DM when I finish making the mod.  Also I'm not going to reply to any no-name 12 year old forumers that think they're cheeky and actually have a say in the matter.
stuff Just Got Real.

Bushido is a tool, but he's just one admin on one server.  I've started a policy of blacklisting Bushido/Zix and everyone they associates with via an online list that multiple servers check against upon their joining.  If they're on it, they get auto-perma'd on the spot. why would any of them even join in the first place? also say hello to Forum_Troll Bans 2.0, invented without considering why the last one was a stuff idea.

They have decided to be stubborn and not acknowledge their wrongs, so I am going to make life difficult for them. I'm sorry you're dumb enough to plug your ears when they're actually talking? Not to mention your idea of "bullying back", which is a kindergarten-level stuff idea. Grow up.

I'll be hosting my own randomizer DM when I finish making the mod. I can't decide who to quote, so i'll mix them: "OH NO, I WAS KICKED OUT OF YOUR SERVER! NO MATTER, I'LL MAKE MY OWN, IT'LL BE 100X BETTER, WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS! IN FACT, FORGET THE SERVER!"

Also I'm not going to reply to any no-name 12 year old forumers that think they're cheeky and actually have a say in the matter. is this where you plug your ears and go "lalalalala i can't hear youuuuu" because you're too daft to accept that you're wrong?
Bushido banned me, won't provide prior examples, and then resorts to petty insults towards me over it.  you called him a clown and a projecting ass while only cherrypicking the insults to address.

Zix supports him, won't even communicate with me.  you prob made no attempt to. again you won't actually communicate with bushido yourself, all you do is cherrypick stuff without considering the validass points he makes. also, explain this.
ok but does anyone else see the colossal amounts of sheer hypocrisy in these two posts? honestly tez deserved everything he got.

ok but does anyone else see the colossal amounts of sheer hypocrisy in these two posts? honestly tez deserved everything he got.
let's just phase out tez, he's a megalomaniac.