Author Topic: I have 3 plastic CD ROMs... Wait, 4!  (Read 2405 times)

What should I do with these? These are pure transparent plastic disks the exact size of a CD ROM. I wanted to do some weird magnet stuff with them, but I have no money to do so. Is there any suggestions on things I can do with objects around the house, and the CDs? I'll pick suggestions and put them in a poll after about 10 or 20 good suggestions.

EDIT: I have 4 disks now.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 01:52:56 AM by Azerath »

play frisbee with them   :D

Meh... I was thinking more of an experimental kinda thing..

I've gotten those with CD-cylinders (blank CDs).

Take a spare hard drive, change the shape of the curve, and see how long it takes for it to annihilate itself.

I suggest wearing kevlar and a plexi glass riot shield.

:cookieMonster:
No way. I said things around the house. You have Kevlar lying around your house?

LLOO IT CUS U AMERICANS!111 </stereotype>

LLOO IT CUS U AMERICANS!111 </stereotype>

My dad's gun..case...thinggy's partially made of it. However, we hate guns (No idea why we even have it), so its in the attic somewhere.

Not bullet proof, but I do have aircraft kevlar.

I wanted to do some weird magnet stuff with them,

EDIT: I have 4 disks now.
Unless you have extremely high power magnets made of highly radioactive or rare earth metals you won't do stuff with them. They're plastic. And if you had a magnet strong enough to affect a plastic disc it would probably rip your body apart too.

He could just tape a magnet to the plastic...

Sharpen the edges and hail hurt and pain with round, yet not jagged, throwing disk thingys? :D