Author Topic: Blockarm, Blockarm's build to survive renderman  (Read 979 times)

First of all, I didn't get any screen shot, because I didn't think that things would get like this, I joined Blockarm's build to survive renderman server, as I thought its fun, how you build, to survive the attacking renderman, after I joined, I saw a kid named "Glow###" the ### are numbers, I don't remember them. he was insulting, being rude to everyone, as I asked where is the renderman? when I heared scary sounds, he said "up your ass"

And just moved on, made my invurnable spot, and got a renderman detector, went on a renderman hunt, saw him disappearing and coming back, while he doesn't do anything, just spawn on random places, even if you get near him nothing happens (ear raping sounds for nothing) and when saw things getting too far with Glow, decided to face him, and after a lot of talking, insults, etc, I just moved on, came back to my place, to find a sign:

Gay --> [pointing at my place]

wrenched it to find it placed by Glow, I went on, told Blockarm to come and see it, when I told him its made by Glow, he said "I see." then things went silence, after a few moments, I found myself banned for about 2400 minutes, or add a 0 to it, I don't really remember, the ban reason was "forget you"

and I have a picture of that.

That's a better picture for the ones who don't believe

First of all, I didn't get any screen shot
You already broke the golden rule of drama; you need to post evidence if you want people to /support you.

You already broke the golden rule of drama; you need to post evidence if you want people to /support you.

I still have the screen shot of the best ban reason, "forget you"

We're not going to take your word for it on the basis of a mere ban screenshot. We want to see chatlogs plz

The stuff he did to you, happens to everyone.