Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 208504 times)

Nobody has to fight with sticks and stones, but nobody will be fighting with planet destroyers either.  If you want to use nukes and other weapons that can restroy entire cities in one use, do it somewhere else; but I won't see them used in this RP.

I've already defended the size of my nation.  Also, I'm not invincible; it would take quite a bit to stop me, but I'm not invincible.  Stop acting like you have to powergame just to stay alive.

Powergame? No, unlike some people, I'm better than that.

I haven't used any planet destroyers. No nukes either. What did I use? I used science and the laws of nature, which are clearly taboo here.

Pretty much, we can't survive unless we don't want to progress past what we start with. Luckily I was given the land of someone who noticed that quite a while ago, so I did get more than what I started with because I was trusted with it.. While you're not invincible on your own, you have two other huge ass countries backing you up. The three of you? Now you're invincible. Because as you said, me fighting against UoU, you or belsnia. I'd get wrecked, 'mate'. And also, as I said earlier, it doesn't matter how gradually you got your land in the end, because you're still dominating a loving continent.

So Relenoy is not damaged under rule of Plethora.

Ragin spys have orginized riots in Conservatia and now has %80 percent of Conservatias population as rebels. Your people say "We dont like it when you jump in a war thats not your own". There terms are you surrendering to Ragin. Ragonian president has armed the rebels and asked them to destory your AA turrets. The Women and children have been suplied residence in ragin for safety. They have been promised the return home after the war is over. Ragin asks for aid from any country willing to give aid. Ragin knows theres people that want Conservatia out of the RP and so ragin wants both land and to Liberate Conservatia

So Relenoy is not damaged under rule of Plethora.

Ragin spys have orginized riots in Conservatia and now has %80 percent of Conservatias population as rebels. Your people say "We dont like it when you jump in a war thats not your own". There terms are you surrendering to Ragin. Ragonian president has armed the rebels and asked them to destory your AA turrets. The Women and children have been suplied residence in ragin for safety. They have been promised the return home after the war is over. Ragin asks for aid from any country willing to give aid. Ragin knows theres people that want Conservatia out of the RP and so ragin wants both land and to Liberate Conservatia
yeah no

powergame/god mod

plethora, back us up here please

Cute, but no.

Ragin spys have orginized riots in Conservatia and now has %80 percent of Conservatias population as rebels. Um. No, you don't. You see I've been keeping my population happy, and Conservatian-born citizens are aware of how they act, as it's how the country was formed. Through war. My population is completely stable, don't try and powergame your way to victory. Two, I doubt you could get spies into my country that wouldn't end up converting to a generally better life style and better living conditions, with a stable populace and welcoming government who's open to what their civilians say and willing to adapt whilst maintaing the monarchy. Your people say "We dont like it when you jump in a war thats not your own". No, they actually don't. There terms are you surrendering to Ragin. My terms for your surrender is for you to stop powergaming, and to surrender your land and government to us. Ragonian president has armed the rebels and asked them to destory your AA turrets. I hope you haven't forgotten my air-to-ground jets tearing apart your armor and infantry, as well as AA guns. They have been promised the return home after the war is over. Ragin asks for aid from any country willing to give aid. Ragin knows theres people that want Conservatia out of the RP and so ragin wants both land and to Liberate Conservatia Wait, did you just mix ooc matters with ic matters? Lol, don't do that. It doesn't look good. And as for people who want Conservatia out of the rp? Debatable, but without Conservatia it would've been reduced to measly politics and aggressive beauty pageants, though the second option is almost equally as fun.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and think your spies could convert some of the lesser minds of Conservatia over though. You have 1.4 precent people upset despite their teachings and the amount of brainwashing. Though I'll let Swat One decide how the Erinamese citizens think of this.

Orbital Strike Cannons designed by the Erinamese begin firing down upon the earth, though not nearly powerful as the depicted tungsten cannon, they prove to assist as they help take out AA and intercept opposing troop movements along main roads. Armor and Air forces assist infantry in pushing into Ragin, their numbers most likely overwhelming their enemies fast. While Ragin AA turrets serve their purpose, they don't last long along the ever tightening border as Conservatia goes about its deadly buisness, with Tanks, HAMs, Helicopters and more disabling them and enemy troops.

Conservatia lays a claim on Alaska, mostly for it's oil deposits, and Asia-Conservatia begins preparing to send over troops and settlers to make the land theirs.

Plethora, we've been attacking him with over 2 million troops, 1000s of tanks and I don't know how many airplanes, yet he's acting like nothing has happened. Please, fix it.

Plethora, to be fair, with some reduction in power, it has the equivalent destruction power of a non-nuclear ICBM.

Grand Order of the West

The Grand Order of the West is an organization meant to bring order to the area in and around Californatia, Atsina, and Conservatia. Ragin is not allowed because Ragin is totally gay and lame.

This is intended to be a superpower to match that of the UoU. It would be nice if some people could join. Nations inside may still be allied with the UoU, but when the time comes to go to war, it is requested they assist.

If you are interested in joining the Grand Order, you must be:

In the west
A nation of some power
Have an active military
Able to assist during wartime

Conservatia and Atsina are invited.

In other news, an attack on Ragin is planned. F-18 fighter jets are being mass-produced as are B-2 Spirit Bombers and SR71 Blackhawks, as well as Tu-144 Bombers and modified Tu-144s that use automated homing turrets and missiles instead of the regular bomb format.

I am in the Imperial Covenant. I have no need for the Grand Order of the West. Also muslim, according to the way you described Calfornatia, they can not mass produce any of those.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 02:22:04 PM by mlockha »

You know what the problem with Conservatia is. They cant exept that there country is going to get some dents. You cant just pull a random Super weapon out of Callofduty and then when i make a counter attack say that i cant do that. Only reason i sayed that the Kinetic bombardment wasnt there is because Plethora sayed so. If Plethora sayed i cant do that with my spys i would be ok with it. Not argue with him.

You know what the problem with Conservatia is. They cant exept that there country is going to get some dents. You cant just pull a random Super weapon out of Callofduty and then when i make a counter attack say that i cant do that. Only reason i sayed that the Kinetic bombardment wasnt there is because Plethora sayed so. If Plethora sayed i cant do that with my spys i would be ok with it. Not argue with him.
were you loving born in taiwan and are just now learning english

were you loving born in taiwan and are just now learning english
I know english im on a phone with a small screen

Super you are in the wrong here with making Conservatia's citizens turn just because of riots that your country made. I doubt they even would because Conservatia's citizens would probably fear their government.

(ican'tevenintogrammartodayc:)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:30:36 PM by Swat 3 »

Mlockha, theyre rogue copies of ones remaining from Irrklaands air force.

I know english im on a phone with a small screen
how about you take more time to type instead of speeding through it

i mean my god you know you are bad at this right? not the typing, the actual RPing