Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2451103 times)

We'll still be able to open gunmettle crates after it has ended correct?
only contracts will go away iirc

Finally traded to a Max's Severed Head
worth about 30 keys :D

Finally traded to a Max's Severed Head
worth about 30 keys :D

now paint it team spirit

now paint it pink
ftfy
and get all your scout cosmetics pink
and your pyro
forget it, paint every cosmetic pink :)

make sure you get a circling heart unusual to go with it

gotta be themed!!

I unlocked a Pistol for the scout called "The Winger", Is it good? Or should I trade it?

I unlocked a Pistol for the scout called "The Winger", Is it good? Or should I trade it?
it's a good item to jump a little higher, but I don't personally use it much

I'd suggest just holding onto it unless there's another item you really want

(For future reference, you didn't unlock anything, it's a random drop)

Most weapons in TF2 are as good as any other, they're just useful in different situations; look over the stats and/or its page on the wiki to find the best way to use it

There's no need to get rid of anything immediately unless there's another item you desperately want to trade for, it's good to keep at least one of every item when you get it to make sure you're ready for any situation

Man, finally completed the TF2 singleplayer campaign yesterday. Now I can stop playing until there's matchmaking. 3510 contract points anyone?

Update on the way, Eric says it's not Invasion

update notes:

More ufos added to several maps.

update notes:

More ufos added to several maps.
-Updated localization files

- The Gun Mettle Campaign has officially ended
        - Gun Mettle Coin owners have until October 12th to finish any remaining contracts. Contracts will expire on the 13th and will be removed.
- Added 'Inspect Item' backpack menu option for all cosmetics and taunts
- Added 'View in Game...' button for decorated weapons, cosmetics and taunts when viewing TF2 items from Steam Community Inventory or Steam Community Marketplace
- Added more LBTF2 Highlander Season 2 tournament medals
- Added new hit-sound options for players to choose from in the Adv. Options menu
- Fixed a crash related to .vtf file loading (thanks to Nathaniel Theis for this report)
- Fixed a client crash related to the main menu
- Fixed a server crash related to Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed a crash and possible odd behavior in maps spawning multiple tf_gamerules entities
- Updated campaign contracts to display their expiration date when the time remaining is less than a week
- Updated the localization files
- Mannpower update
        - Updated the grapple impact sounds
        - Updated reduced damage taken sound
        - Heavy can no longer switch to the grapple until the Minigun has finished its spin-down
        - Fixed an exploit related the Knockout powerup not switching to the melee weapon
        - Fixed players sometimes getting stuck in the grapple

-Updated localization files

confirmed