Author Topic: The Waiting Game - Day 35 - the slowest updating forum game of 2016  (Read 9950 times)

if the zombies are slow yo ushould really try to find other people    and doe whatever you can to not be surrounded but if theyre not slow its gonna be bad

He must get good wifi down there

i was sayin the same thing potatoh

bumping to maybe get some more actual suggestions

keep playing the waiting game. pass the time by attempting to stay in touch with the outside world

Um, where exactly do you take a stuff in this bunker?

have some "fun" if you know what i mean
after having fun, make sure you have the essentials to survive and something that's sturdy enough to be called a weapon

Um, where exactly do you take a stuff in this bunker?

there are some things that even i am willing to handwave

Day 35

You've gone out for more supplies. It's... pretty bad. There's not really anyone left, save for one woman that you've seen in the distance. You could tell that she wasn't a zombie because she had the dexterity to hold a gun properly. You should probably try to make contact tomorrow - hopefully without getting shot.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:18:37 PM by Tudoreleu »

well I think its a good time to go loot any nearby hardware stores since nobody's there to stop you

for gas masks and filters and construction supplies ofc. given how few looters there probably are left you might be able to get away with just parking your stuff on the surface in some shopping cart.

^
Also be sure to look for survivors