Author Topic: Home alone for 2 hours, taking precautionary measures.  (Read 2658 times)

I live on the worst side of town and I never needed a gun out, you just need to mind your own buisness and lock your door, keep your windows latches and blinds shut. Most criminals carry a pocket knife, very rarely will they have a gun which is usually stuffty pistol with a few bullets. Most likely they aren't going to shoot you because its not worth it to prison for murder, unless you are gangster.

Only once did I have a run in with a gang. Apparently they got pissed at me for painting over their graffiti on my garage and came by to pound on my window and yell at me. Turns out they were a punch of wannabe mexican kids who ran off. They are in juvy now.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:45:28 PM by Harm94 »

I live on the west side of town, pound on my window and yell at me.

Ironically it is also the west side of town.

olul, have a cookie for paying attention.
 :cookie:

I'm home alone for 8 hours in a bad neighbor hood like yours, drive by shootings, burglaries happening constantly, drug dealing neighbors, cops are always running through the parkway near my house. but my house is locked up pretty good so you'd have to make lots of racket to get in

my dad has a .38 special and allows me to use it

I'm home alone for weeks on end in a neighborhood filled with thieves. You don't really need a gun if you know how to lock all your doors and close all your windows properly.